SEN/Robbo/Hun: Essendon players have received show cause notices

Remove this Banner Ad

This was after it was disclosed on AFL 360, that the AFL were aware ASADA had given incorrect advice - no cigar.

Please - there were thousands of posts about AOD after that, with many still arguing AOD would be a key part of the charges. Cigars all round.

Please - there were thousands of posts about AOD after that, with many still arguing AOD would be a key part of the charges. Cigars all round.
Hand me that lighter.....

It was almost like certain posters had a task to turn every conversation back to AOD, and they still do......

Who said anything about another Alias. I simply said before you became The Scales, did you not in the past claim that you read the boards before you joined. You might need to have a little rest, you are jumping at shadows at the moment.

The next question is why would you ask Cronos to bring up post to back up his statement and then type up the bolded section?
First point conceded. Second point, I didn't ask Cronos anything, that poster volunteered information. My request was addressed to da_ilks.

Oh no, please don't tell me people are still hanging on to the hope that the only drug ASADA were interested was AOD??

Delusional much??

actually
according to the HBT legal experts
and I recall you were prime amongst them
(despite your obvious lack of understanding of basic legal concepts)
the list extended well, well beyond AOD
of course, they thought they were on solid ground with AOD
which is why much of the last 17 months was taken up in discussing AOD
with the HBT legal experts getting themselves in a bit of a muddle
now that long list has been whittled down to one solitary substance
and I think we all know that ASADA has nothing on it

actually
according to the HBT legal experts
and I recall you were prime amongst them
(despite your obvious lack of understanding of basic legal concepts)
the list extended well, well beyond AOD
of course, they thought they were on solid ground with AOD
which is why much of the last 17 months was taken up in discussing AOD
with the HBT legal experts getting themselves in a bit of a muddle
now that long list has been whittled down to one solitary substance
and I think we all know that ASADA has nothing on it
Yes, I was prime amongst them, because it was the only thing we had evidence of.

We knew of and understood S0, enough so that we were not surprised when WADA announced very clearly that AOD-9604 is and has been a prohibited substance since the introduction of the section in 2011. We also had a clear admission that Jobe Watson had used AOD-9604. The absolutely logical conclusion for what is generally a very strict set of rules is if you used a prohibited substance, it's all over. ASADA, however, for some reason are being very nice and assuming the average footballer is dumber than a box of rocks and couldn't figure it out for themselves and are letting it go. Could be because someone gave incomplete information, could be because the wording of S0 might need tweaking. Could be because they have enough irrefutable evidence on another S2 substance without any doubt on it to achieve the same result with none of the legal hassle. I'm not claiming to know why, but have sent emails (as yet unanswered) to both WADA and ASADA. I'm assuming I'm not the only one to have done so, and they might be a bit backed up on their correspondence.

Funnily enough, you don't know either, but you're making a big song and dance about it. I'm assuming that if the inevitable ADRV's are issued after the speed bump of the legal action the Bombers have been desperately building so they don't have to face the actual evidence, that you'll be long gone, and you won't be posting on every post in this board reminding us all how wrong you've been.

Yes, I was prime amongst them, because it was the only thing we had evidence of.

We knew of and understood S0, enough so that we were not surprised when WADA announced very clearly that AOD-9604 is and has been a prohibited substance since the introduction of the section in 2011.

who knew and understood S0
that's the whole point isn't it?
a lot of people thought they knew and understood
bit they didn't know jack

who knew and understood S0
that's the whole point isn't it?
a lot of people thought they knew and understood
bit they didn't know jack
WADA says they did.

ASADA says the average Essendon Footballer is too stupid to figure it out.

And I can see which side you're hitching your horse on.

no it's not. If they can make a case to the Bringinshaw standard based on circumstantial evidence then the player by definition can't prove they didn't take it. They are done. However the case has to be made to a relatively very high standard

That's a bit circular. Relatively high compared to what?

A relatively high standard when opposed to the routine civil case balance of probabilities where 50.1% of the evidence is enough to get you over the line.

Seriously, people who haven't looked it up can comprehend comfortable satisfaction with a minimum of explanation. Spouting Briginshaw smacks of the worst version of jargon. Superiority by using a technical term the other bloke doesn't know. Even though he is quite well equipped to understand it.

And loathe as I am to correct spelling, its BRIGINSHAW. A bad look, don't you think?

WADA says they did.

ASADA says the average Essendon Footballer is too stupid to figure it out.

And I can see which side you're hitching your horse on.
Funny stuff - didn't the ACC reach the same conclusion - they also must be as dumb as your average efc footballer - maybe ASADA gave the wrong advice - if so they must be as dumb as your average efc footballer
Can I offer a contrary view and question the intelligence of your average HTB Foamer - not on here because they are all oracles backed by their google searches

Funny stuff - didn't the ACC reach the same conclusion - they also must be as dumb as your average efc footballer - maybe ASADA gave the wrong advice - if so they must be as dumb as your average efc footballer
Can I offer a contrary view and question the intelligence of your average HTB Foamer - not on here because they are all oracles backed by their google searches
Google search is one thing Essendon players are actually allowed to use. It's not some secret font of oracle powers that only 'HTB Foamers' are allowed to access.

Google search is one thing Essendon players are actually allowed to use. It's not some secret font of oracle powers that only 'HTB Foamers' are allowed to access.
BS whately came out with this nearly a year ago, it was backed by garnham and eventually McDevitt says unfair to pursue (being code for whatever I don't know) but still the foamers in here carry on like EFC were drug cheats and should be found guilty. Seriously this is way out of hand now. The inhabitants in here are far too emotionally invested to see anything clearly. It's actually laughable. The rest of the world has moved on from
AOD except for the foamers in the HTB who cling to the narrative and will probably cling to it for years. Disciples is a word that comes to mind, maybe a secret AOD handshake until the AOD second coming and peace on earth for a 1000 years.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0340175255bc0b43ece73ba2d7b9586e5b9d9440da7303167a7ebf6310a48bfb.jpg

BS whately came out with this nearly a year ago, it was backed by garnham and eventually McDevitt says unfair to pursue (being code for whatever I don't know) but still the foamers in here carry on like EFC were drug cheats and should be found guilty but given no ban. Seriously this is way out of hand now. The inhabitants in here are far too emotionally invested to see anything clearly. It's actually laughable. The rest of the world has moved on from
AOD except for the foamers in the HTB who cling to the narrative and will probably cling to it for years. Disciples is a word that comes to mind, maybe a secret AOD handshake.
Nah man you're way off. I don't think anyone here is suggesting the players shouldn't be given any bans

Despite their extensive investigations, they have no idea who she is
Just how much of their records did they burn at Tulla? Surely there's about 1 mum per player, can't be that hard to figure out.

Hey

Do you really really think Robbo went bang?

Soooooooo Friday morning , he'll join the EFC legal team and stand in front of the judge, multiple cans in pocket, bungers up the sleeve, and tell his story on Sarah?

How is that bang? please quantify.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back