Radio SEN, RSN, Macquarie Sports, 3AW Sportsday, & ABC Grandstand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
I wouldn't have thought the Macau GP was a worthwhile event to broadcast to Australia about. However, I think I've often heard the Macau Tourism board mentioned often? So they might be paying for the relevant attention.

The World Rally Championship doesn't have the commercial clout of widespread popularity of Formula 1, but a more credible driving competition. The series is being decided her in Australia as we speak, and I don't think I've heard any mention of it. Including from the motorsport inclined broadcasters.

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #3,855
Is jimmy bartel cohosting with matt thompson? If it was, or was not, the person asked Ian Chappell a question, signing it off with "Chappell".
For example, "how's the weather over there Chappell?". Lol, I think he was trying to say Chapelli.

footyfan78

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I can’t stand Gerrard Whateley, never listen when he is on anymore
Yeah, I could handle him in small doses at start of year but the doses have become smaller and smaller as year gone on. He just carries on like a wanker too much. Macquarie sports finally got a run on my radio whilst cricket was on and prefer to avoid Whately where possible now.

bedford

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC,PMFC.
Yeah, I could handle him in small doses at start of year but the doses have become smaller and smaller as year gone on. He just carries on like a wanker too much. Macquarie sports finally got a run on my radio whilst cricket was on and prefer to avoid Whately where possible now.
The SEN coverage was brilliant , with Huddo , Mel Jones etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Is that a permanent gig , or a fill in before the 2 flogs come back to 0.2 ratings
Don’t know if it’s just a summer fill in or not

Just heard Mieke Buchan and her co host interviewing Rohan about the Big Bash season starting at the end of the interview they said Rohan’s new show starts 6pm Wednesday

Maybe Ox and Marko will do 3-6pm next year and RoCo remains with his show at 6pm

I wonder if the 6pm Macquarie show was offered to Finey first before RoCo ?

footyfan78

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Fair enough , i'm loving the Fox Cricket coverage and when in the car I listen to 1116 , as it's very good. But each to their tastes
I'm loving there are options. So Whateley a turn off is no real problem as can turn to Macquarie 1278. Only time 1278 becomes relevant to me.

bedford

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC,PMFC.

Just heard Mieke Buchan and her co host interviewing Rohan about the Big Bash season starting at the end of the interview they said Rohan’s new show starts 6pm Wednesday

Maybe Ox and Marko will do 3-6pm next year and RoCo remains with his show at 6pm

That's the problem , the ex dud in Buchan and no one knowing the on air partner they have a problem

AFL Club
Collingwood
I haven't listened to SEN in a few years but I turned on the overnight show other night, where have Darren, Benny, Cooney and A-Rod gone?

I know Teo does Fox Sports commentary.

timtamWB

Resident Biscuit
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I haven't listened to SEN in a few years but I turned on the overnight show other night, where have Darren, Benny, Cooney and A-Rod gone?

I know Teo does Fox Sports commentary.
I think they're all on sen in one form or another, benny does some sport calls, Darren night/weekend host and I think A-Rod does something with breakfast? Don't know about Scott though.

pepsi

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
Just a very casual observer of the BBL, don't care for it much at all really. So won't be tuning to Roco's show if that is what the focus will be.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers

Finey was offered a gig this year I believe. But turned it down as he said he wasnt educated enough on rugby.

If that is true, you have to respect him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom