Radio SEN, RSN, Macquarie Sports, 3AW Sportsday, & ABC Grandstand

TP86

All Australian
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I haven't listened to SEN in a few years but I turned on the overnight show other night, where have Darren, Benny, Cooney and A-Rod gone?

I know Teo does Fox Sports commentary.
The spirit of All Night Appetite lives on through a very busy Facebook group chat between the exact five people you've mentioned there.

The fab five all remain active in the media industry with various roles that rarely but occasionally overlap on air together.

Truth be told A-Rod is probably the most successful with Hawthorn Fan TV.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PoopingHindi

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
The new “RoCo Show” hosted by Rohan Connolly starts 6pm Wednesday on 1278 Macquarie
I caught a bit of this the other day. he sounded really uncomfortable and awkward, not his usual confident easy going self. perhaps its the subject matter or the change in environment...who knows.

I really like what Mieke Buchan and Billy McGee bring to the table. No idea who Billy is but he's grown on me quickly and they work well off each other.

RedmanWasHere

Rarely in kitchens at parties.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Brisbane AFLW
For those that remember Ivy calling in to SEN and other radio stations over the years, I just thought I would let you know that she passed away last week aged 97

Someone that Ivy knew (who I've known since I was a kid) broke the news on FB which left me bummed.

oz1235

All Australian
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
The spirit of All Night Appetite lives on through a very busy Facebook group chat between the exact five people you've mentioned there.

The fab five all remain active in the media industry with various roles that rarely but occasionally overlap on air together.

Truth be told A-Rod is probably the most successful with Hawthorn Fan TV.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Teo Is that you? LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom