Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Gerard will be interviewing Mick Doohan. I wonder if Gerard will ask a question to Mick about how he’s abusing his status as a legend to become chairman of Karting Australia to rort the karting community to fund his son’s racing in Europe?

That would be interesting. I did not know that

Last few days Dal Santo and Hudson talking about "Top 5 [INSERT TOPIC HERE]" as if they were a couple of flogs having a chat over a beer after work. Have lasted about 5 seconds before switching over to MSR. Lyon and Watson's blokely shtick can get tiresome, but at least there's some natural conversation or attempt to mix up topics. Seems like Hudson have been thrown in the deep end at the last minute.

Then yesterday KB and Doc talking about their favorite board games......

Give some no-names with some passion for specific sports a go rather than listening to generic crap over summer.

Hutchy really has NFI about SEN's audience. [/captain obvious]

Last few days Dal Santo and Hudson talking about "Top 5 [INSERT TOPIC HERE]" as if they were a couple of flogs having a chat over a beer after work. Have lasted about 5 seconds before switching over to MSR. Lyon and Watson's blokely shtick can get tiresome, but at least there's some natural conversation or attempt to mix up topics. Seems like Hudson have been thrown in the deep end at the last minute.

Then yesterday KB and Doc talking about their favorite board games......

Give some no-names with some passion for specific sports a go rather than listening to generic crap over summer.

Hutchy really has NFI about SEN's audience. [/captain obvious]

so true. huddo and dal santo do not work. well dal santo doesnt work. Top 5 X is such a lazy way of passing time.

so true. huddo and dal santo do not work. well dal santo doesnt work. Top 5 X is such a lazy way of passing time.

Yeah I think Huddo (at least in the morning) needs someone a bit more loose or jokey to bounce off. Dal Santo comes off as a massive stiff with his delivery.

On a separate note, reckon KB with rotating guests was good in his old time slot, don't mind Doc either but don't think he's a 5 day a week personality and def not with KB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think Huddo (at least in the morning) needs someone a bit more loose or jokey to bounce off. Dal Santo comes off as a massive stiff with his delivery.

On a separate note, reckon KB with rotating guests was good in his old time slot, don't mind Doc either but don't think he's a 5 day a week personality and def not with KB.
That's it with KB , Turfie good for an a hour a couple of days a week. Loved Richo off to the races , those 2 just bounced off one another. If Macquarie want one that suits them they can take Spud.

This exact comment has been made many times before. Not to have a go at you for saying it again but rather it highlights that this is a common thought on how KB and Doc are best utilised. If so many listeners listening can see this why can't Hutchy?

This exact comment has been made many times before. Not to have a go at you for saying it again but rather it highlights that this is a common thought on how KB and Doc are best utilised. If so many listeners listening can see this why can't Hutchy?

Yeah, Hutchy seems like he's one of those 'change for the sake of change' type leaders/owners so he feels like he's got his stamp on the station.

The only problem they really had was the 12-3pm slot which would have been perfect for Whately (personally not a fan of GW anymore) but seemed like the only slot that never settled long term.

Yeah, Hutchy seems like he's one of those 'change for the sake of change' type leaders/owners so he feels like he's got his stamp on the station.

The only problem they really had was the 12-3pm slot which would have been perfect for Whately (personally not a fan of GW anymore) but seemed like the only slot that never settled long term.

Now that we know KB is leaving I'm stating to subscribe to the theory that this was a way to push KB out!

It's true but the general audience love top 5s, because they can argue why so and so should or shouldn't be in the top 5.

It's true but the general audience love top 5s, because they can argue why so and so should or shouldn't be in the top 5.

I am going to make a sexist comment. Men seem to love lists, top 5s; best 10 full forwards, top 3 indigenous players and on and on it goes. I couldn't give two hoots about such things. People ask me who is my favourite Hawk ever - never even thought about it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back