Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
I wouldn't have thought the Macau GP was a worthwhile event to broadcast to Australia about. However, I think I've often heard the Macau Tourism board mentioned often? So they might be paying for the relevant attention.

The World Rally Championship doesn't have the commercial clout of widespread popularity of Formula 1, but a more credible driving competition. The series is being decided her in Australia as we speak, and I don't think I've heard any mention of it. Including from the motorsport inclined broadcasters.

bonddm

Cancelled
Jul 3, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Now that Jack’s balls have finally dropped, isn’t it time he moved on from promoting his dad’s Telstra store on the Mornington Peninsula?!

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I can’t stand Gerrard Whateley, never listen when he is on anymore
Yeah, I could handle him in small doses at start of year but the doses have become smaller and smaller as year gone on. He just carries on like a w***er too much. Macquarie sports finally got a run on my radio whilst cricket was on and prefer to avoid Whately where possible now.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Yeah, I could handle him in small doses at start of year but the doses have become smaller and smaller as year gone on. He just carries on like a w***er too much. Macquarie sports finally got a run on my radio whilst cricket was on and prefer to avoid Whately where possible now.
The SEN coverage was brilliant , with Huddo , Mel Jones etc

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is that a permanent gig , or a fill in before the 2 flogs come back to 0.2 ratings

Don’t know if it’s just a summer fill in or not

Just heard Mieke Buchan and her co host interviewing Rohan about the Big Bash season starting at the end of the interview they said Rohan’s new show starts 6pm Wednesday

Maybe Ox and Marko will do 3-6pm next year and RoCo remains with his show at 6pm

I wonder if the 6pm Macquarie show was offered to Finey first before RoCo ?

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC

Just heard Mieke Buchan and her co host interviewing Rohan about the Big Bash season starting at the end of the interview they said Rohan’s new show starts 6pm Wednesday

Maybe Ox and Marko will do 3-6pm next year and RoCo remains with his show at 6pm

That's the problem , the ex dud in Buchan and no one knowing the on air partner they have a problem

AJ88

Rookie
Jul 31, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I haven't listened to SEN in a few years but I turned on the overnight show other night, where have Darren, Benny, Cooney and A-Rod gone?

I know Teo does Fox Sports commentary.

I haven't listened to SEN in a few years but I turned on the overnight show other night, where have Darren, Benny, Cooney and A-Rod gone?

I know Teo does Fox Sports commentary.
I think they're all on sen in one form or another, benny does some sport calls, Darren night/weekend host and I think A-Rod does something with breakfast? Don't know about Scott though.

Is that a permanent gig , or a fill in before the 2 flogs come back to 0.2 ratings
KB & the doc are on SEN dude

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Finey was offered a gig this year I believe. But turned it down as he said he wasnt educated enough on rugby.

If that is true, you have to respect him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back