Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Registered User This one's for you if you've recorded it. 5:39-5:40 on Macquarie. Marko is announcing that Alen Stajcic is going to be on Alan Jones or Ray Hadley the following morning. He mentioned that this included Brisbane 4BC1116.

Then he goes with "I don't like mentioning 1116 for some reason."

lol

By the way, have Bartel and Tony Shaw, et al (Tony Leonard?), got the arse from the Macquarie breakfast show, or are they on some other mystery frequency just going into Melbourne?

Tony Leonard went early on was replaced by Matt Thompson. Now there is no Melbourne only morning show.

Bartel is for an hour on Mondays.

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
I reckon in the space of 8-9am today, I heard Pat Cummins and Alyssa Healy interviewed on RSN, SEN, then ABC. It was kind of trippy! Then when I assumed they had already been on MSR, they then appeared there at about 1pm. I wonder how many interviews people such as Pat and Alyssa would do on a day like today?

I wonder if 3AW had a sook about one thing or another in having to interview them?

I reckon in the space of 8-9am today, I heard Pat Cummins and Alyssa Healy interviewed on RSN, SEN, then ABC. It was kind of trippy! Then when I assumed they had already been on MSR, they then appeared there at about 1pm. I wonder how many interviews people such as Pat and Alyssa would do on a day like today?

I wonder if 3AW had a sook about one thing or another in having to interview them?

also the gibbons bloke from carlton. on sen then straight after MSR.

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
Who are they?
Well both Rugby LEague play

Mark Levy played in the late 70's and early 80's and start commentator for ABC then went to 2GB and is not Ray Hadley's understudy commentator

Mark Riddell play in 2000's and very early 2011's. One of the players that goal kick with a hitler salute and famous for a post try celebration ()

Interesting to see Ray Hadley has finally cracked the Melbourne Market but will be on the MSR on the weekend with the continues call team and ray hadley hates city of Melbourne so it is going be interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
I've stopped listening to KB and the DOC, for the last 2-3 weeks each time i tune in on the way home from work they are putting together their best 22 of fat players, skinny players, bald headed players.......boring.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I've stopped listening to KB and the DOC, for the last 2-3 weeks each time i tune in on the way home from work they are putting together their best 22 of fat players, skinny players, bald headed players.......boring.

Tbh, it blows me away that anyone is listening to SEN at this time of year. I appreciate them taking the leap into cricket, but let's be honest - this station has lived and died by how interesting and entertaining the footy is. The way they try and shoehorn footy into every single conversation from October to early March is ******* mindnumbing.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I reckon MSR will be carried for quite a while.

There is a theory that when Macquarie sold 2CH in Sydney there was a no compete clause for a few years at least. That is a music station, so Macquarie have to offer something else for that period which means Brisbane and Melbourne are caught up in it. When the time period is over Macquarie Sports Radio will move to Music.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Tbh, it blows me away that anyone is listening to SEN at this time of year. I appreciate them taking the leap into cricket, but let's be honest - this station has lived and died by how interesting and entertaining the footy is. The way they try and shoehorn footy into every single conversation from October to early March is ******* mindnumbing.
Should listen , too much basketball and soccer.

Even mcclure admitted he has struggling to think about things to talk about. Which is an indictment on perhaps not the station, but he as a journalist and host.

Should listen , too much basketball and soccer.

Summer sports will take most of the bandwidth and rightly so. Tennis has its two weeks too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back