Senior Coach: John Worsfold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jade

Smug lives here.
AFL Club
Essendon
If, and I do mean if, circumstances have Essendon underperform in 2019, I think Worsfold is one of a number of changes that will need to be made.

For a start, I’d be heavily restricting the influence of the CEO in football department matters, though I’d still short of calling for Xavier to be replaced.

In terms of a replacement, names that immediately come to mind are Ratten and Caracella. Potentially even Rutten.

However, I think it highly unlikely it’ll be required. This is Essendon list is as strong as I’ve seen in twenty years - it really should be pushing hard for top 4 and a crack at the flag.

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
If, and I do mean if, circumstances have Essendon underperform in 2019, I think Worsfold is one of a number of changes that will need to be made.

For a start, I’d be heavily restricting the influence of the CEO in football department matters, though I’d still short of calling for Xavier to be replaced.

In terms of a replacement, names that immediately come to mind are Ratten and Caracella. Potentially even Rutten.

However, I think it highly unlikely it’ll be required. This is Essendon list is as strong as I’ve seen in twenty years - it really should be pushing hard for top 4 and a crack at the flag.
Agree with you it’s highly unlikely he will get sacked. However, our list on paper is as good as anyone. If we don’t finish in the top 4 it’s on Woosha

EDIT: I basically repeated what you said in the first paragraph. Disregard

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom