Senior Women's

Remove this Banner Ad

muppet007

Debutant
Jun 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I think maybe it's about time that we have a Senior Women's thread.

Do we know how many clubs are expecting to field a Senior Women's side this year?

EDFL just tweeted this out
1a1742d45250d63fedd4a2bb1eda64a4.jpg

You missed the other half
53784030_1902772196498331_8798943656426864640_n.jpg

There's going to be some upset teams in that premier league. Last I heard, it was only going to be 2 divs of 4-5 teams, and Hillside were expecting div 1 because the top teams are at such an extremely high standard than the rest of them.

Unfortunately there is still a lot of biased at the top end and the same clubs seem to cop the rough end of the stick..

Any women's team out there looking for a practice match on the 30th march 10am at Mernda? We have ground available.. pm if interested

Why was my comment about tulla ladies coach A.Montrose removed?

Apparently he will be gone from the club very shortly details and story’s starting to circulate.

Why was my comment about tulla ladies coach A.Montrose removed?

Apparently he will be gone from the club very shortly details and story’s starting to circulate.

That's much better, although those stories and details won't be required here.

This is a moderated forum.

I was just saying it as a edfl supporter and a parent of a player at the club. I don’t know the guy but he is under fire from all reports from a female football perspective and they don’t sound to good at all.

That is all I look forward to discussing all matters edfl woman’s this season

I was just saying it as a edfl supporter and a parent of a player at the club. I don’t know the guy but he is under fire from all reports from a female football perspective and they don’t sound to good at all.

That is all I look forward to discussing all matters edfl woman’s this season

That's fine. I'm sure the club will deal with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's being dealt with. Good. Not much more to say really.

But this is why it’s a open forum my friend I’d love to know what’s going on.

It’s goss my friend and he is obviously in the thick of things for the wrong reasons and it’s only round 2.

My kids are at that club I feel like I should be entitled to all information about a incident that’s obviously occurred.

But this is why it’s a open forum my friend I’d love to know what’s going on.

It’s goss my friend and he is obviously in the thick of things for the wrong reasons and it’s only round 2.

My kids are at that club I feel like I should be entitled to all information about a incident that’s obviously occurred.

If you want to know what’s going on go speak to the club.

Also, this is a moderated forum so please keep that in mind. Cheers.

Overheard a conversation about the expression of interest of a stand alone female football club wanting to join the EDFL.
Interesting times ahead for the decision makers.

Anyone keen to tip this week?
PD
SK to beat HS
WM to beat Abers (anyone's game)
BH to smash CB
Keilor over PV
SL over the Mores simply because its home

Div 1
DS Over CB (IF they can field a team)
MP to beat AH
KP over Abers
MV over Tulla
RP easily over GV

Can anyone confirm if women us the same as men's with regards to who can qualify for which team? If Abers 1 start dropping out of finals can they drop players into div and dominate that? Surely that will have been looked into already

Tough gig. A lot of girls left and went to Abers.... and Abers pick and choose when to play girls in prem or div 1 completely screwing the comp. What they have done sucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back