Premiership Player
Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
WHAT A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

SEPTEMBER HERE WE COME!!! :)

What a team performance, I thought we would lose during the third but the boys showed alot of character, simply superb!!!

Mcleod, Roo, Perrie, Stevens, Hart, Goodwin, Edwards, damn everyone played well!!!

Jarmans goal was sensational!!!!

GO YOU CROWS!!

PARTY ON!!!!

:D :D :D

Magnificent wasn't it??

I thought we played really well, but things just went our way tonight. Perrie's goals were all wobbly off the boot but went through, they missed a couple and other events just favoured us at times. Having said that, I reckon we were real clean with our skills and played smart footy, with that ounce of luck we weren't getting earlier in the season.

Roo was very important, great long goals, McLeod was especially good around the packs, he got some clearances and did well to run off when the time was right. He's in superb form. Stevens did the job again, Perrie somehow kicked 5 (who needs Pavlich?? ;) ) The defence was great in the face of some intense pressure at times and a special mention to Bicks, who kept his cool when the Roos made their run. I've probably missed a few out but it was a real team performance by the boys.

Great mini cameo from Jars too, what a freak goal!!

Finals are far from sewn up, but this will go a long way to securing that place. *fingers crossed*

Go the Crows :)

• Banned
We have been sensational the last 2 weeks! what a way to respond after the showdown :mad:

But ahh well if someone said, yous would lose to port by 8 pts, then hammer Carlton and North, I'd take it!!

Jars you are god! :)

QT :cool:

Stevo

Stevo must be feeling a tad pleased with his pearler of a game.
Intriguing indeed!! No better way of playin a cracker then against your old side.

Some of his leading into space was "I want to bury these pr!cks" stuff. Well done Mark.:eek:
Thought Basset Benny and Nige were terrific too.

Had the roos kicked straighter early theyd been in with a sniff...Darn near Deja Vu

Hope Perrie plays on for goal at every opportunity:rolleyes:

See you at which bar next week??

One of the best things was that we were able to kick 25 goals with Jars only managing the 2. I thought he was well held but he requires a good defender and is always dangerous around goal. Only gave us a glimpse of his class but what a champ.

I still can't believe we got 10 goals from Stevens and Perrie :) Don't think Vardy or Robran will get back in if this continues..... Think we'll find a spot for J. Gallagher though. :)

if iwas to be crows.ok i would say "was ok...no more than ok"

but because i have the ability to congratulate teams on great wins....that was a great win and i must say youll be hard to get knocked off of 8 th place now. Up to Collingwood really altho North are still a very slim mathematical chance.

Well done! :)

Originally posted by QT
The only changes I could see is

Vardy/ Gallacher - Eccles :confused:
Clarke - Marsh :confused:

Doughty would be the one to go out for Vardy. Byrne may also be left out if they choose to go with Eccles and Gallagher. It's unfortunate for James, as he has done some good stuff but Burton's return has limited his oppoutunities.

Jerome

Originally posted by Macca19

but because i have the ability to congratulate teams on great wins....that was a great win and i must say youll be hard to get knocked off of 8 th place now. Up to Collingwood really altho North are still a very slim mathematical chance.

Thanks!!

Jerome

Originally posted by Jerome

Doughty would be the one to go out for Vardy. Byrne may also be left out if they choose to go with Eccles and Gallagher. It's unfortunate for James, as he has done some good stuff but Burton's return has limited his oppoutunities.

Jerome

LOL, How the hell did I forget bout Doughty!

Re: I hope Byrne stays

Originally posted by topjars
Sure he may be getting a limited run; but hes got a bit of poise in the pack situations not to mention a great kick on a fast run.

Id bring Clarke back for Doughty...thats it:)

Gotta agree about Bryne, I know Im not one of his biggest fans, but im impressed with his performance in the past few weeks. He doesnt play much, but when he comes on he shows he has excellent disposal, and has good pace.

Keep Bryne!

Re: I hope Byrne stays

Originally posted by topjars

Id bring Clarke back for Doughty...thats it:)

I just wonder if its worth having 3 ruckman in the team?

I say its a good idea because Bighlands isnt ya usual ruckman!, lol he can play in defence, and even kick a goal or 2 upfroward. Marsh could be back-up for Clarke!!!

Ahh lifes good when ya team wins ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Macca19

Actually, Macca, you don't know me at all. You presume.

Her is what I think. It is just confidence. Crows players are right now playing with some confidence, unlike for most of the year. The thing that really killed the Roos was simply that Crows kicked straight. 25.12 is our highest score this season, but we have before got tallies like 14.23. Is just kicking straight.

The possible problem may be - we won't keep that up. Perrie played a good game, but can we rely on more five goal hauls from him? Its a worry.

Is this the full potential of our list? I don't think so. Clarke, J Gallager, Robran & Vardy in the wings - I think maybe only the first two of these might make our best team.

Its good to see the team playing at almost its best potentail. That is good enough to give many other finalists this year an almighty shakeup.

I think we can make it to the finals. I think we are a chance at 13 wins. I think we may well win in the first week of finals.

Anything beyond that is a bonus.

Has Robran played his last game?

Maybe next season will be his last.

If we are to play 'another' tall Id rather go for Kenny McGregor this year than Robran. He has great hands and is playin OK at the moment.
Robrans likely to be picked spend 3 quarters on the bench and come on and get injured such is his history.

As for Vardy; Id bring him back for the finals. He is a big game player and I just love the way he hits the crumbs at full speed.

Whats Ayres got in store for McGregor?

McGregor/Vardy/Crowell into the 25
Does that mean Marsh goes out for McGregor and Vardy comes in for Doughty?

Marsh would be stiff given that he stood up late in the game against the Kangaroos, but Im tipping this will happen on what looks like is gonna be a miserable day.

Not sure of Crowells form or role.
Maybe hes covering an injury
:confused:

Whatever occurs, Jarman is about to go out in a blaze of glory in what MUST be his last home and away appearance at footy park.

He'll kick a lazy six!!........IF he gets back to leading into space instead of sweating behind the opponent.

Go FUUUUUUUUUDDDDDD!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back