Modern Day Event September 23, 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do they give oxygen to these freaks?

I have a book titled Rock Prophecy - Sex & Jimi Hendrix In World Religions in which the author postulates that Hendrix foresaw the destruction of the world via an undiscovered asteroid and tried to warn us through his music. The author is actually a very intelligent man but this text reeks of paranoid delusions. I purchased a copy for the sake of completism and the chance that one day it might be worth a bit of money, simply because nobody else will have bothered to buy or keep a copy.

Next!

The event that was supposed to happen on Sept 23, already happened in 2015....purportedly.....that is, the creation of the Mandela Effect....

Sorry GG.....Bloke's a complete nutter, whose lost the plot completely.

Just a reminder.....

This date has nothing to do with an apocalypse necessarily. It's just a day when a rare star/constellation alignment occurs and those things often portend "big" things happening or starting.

;):p
proxy-31.gif

I'm somewhat more interested in how you arrived to the belief that something would come about/emanate from Sept.23, GG......and without Youtube clips.

I'm not sure how many armageddons I've been through in my life, but it would be a few.
I even had my mum tell me that Christ had said "There will be one thousand but not two thousand years" (translated from Italian) when I was a kid.
After the century clocked over she somehow conveniently changed that without being aware, to; Christ said, "There will be two thousand years but not three thousand." She was steadfast that I must have heard her wrong the first time around. :)

You may have very good reasons why you think your truth is the truth. I'd be interested in knowing how you got there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm somewhat more interested in how you arrived to the belief that something would come about/emanate from Sept.23, GG......and without Youtube clips.

I'm not sure how many armageddons I've been through in my life, but it would be a few.
I even had my mum tell me that Christ had said "There will be one thousand but not two thousand years" (translated from Italian) when I was a kid.
After the century clocked over she somehow conveniently changed that without being aware, to; Christ said, "There will be two thousand years but not three thousand." She was steadfast that I must have heard her wrong the first time around. :)

You may have very good reasons why you think your truth is the truth. I'd be interested in knowing how you got there.
It was never an Armeggedon prediction. It was simply a date that potentially portends something "big" because there was some rare constellation alignment.

It was never an Armeggedon prediction. It was simply a date that potentially portends something "big" because there was some rare constellation alignment.

On what basis were those assumptions made? On Scientific data? Religious claims?

How is this 'big' determined and by who? In other words what is the source of this belief and why did you subscribe to it?

What evidence tipped you in favour of it? Do you think it may have been a little confirmation bias?

On what basis were those assumptions made? On Scientific data? Religious claims?

How is this 'big' determined and by who? In other words what is the source of this belief and why did you subscribe to it?

What evidence tipped you in favour of it? Do you think it may have been a little confirmation bias?

Watch the video at the beginning of the thread Harks.

In other words what is the source of this belief and why did you subscribe to it?

The thing a lot of you struggle with on this site, is just because I start a thread, post a theory, belief, doesn't mean I believe it. I'm just providing conversation, debate, talking points for a particular board.

Having said all that....there ARE things I certainly do subscribe to and believe.

The thing a lot of you struggle with on this site, is just because I start a thread, post a theory, belief, doesn't mean I believe it. I'm just providing conversation, debate, talking points for a particular board.

Having said all that....there ARE things I certainly do subscribe to and believe.

That's fair enough and I haven't followed this thread with any gusto (for the obvious reasons :)) but I'm always interested in the 'sealer' that leads into peoples beliefs and not always to set out to 'prove' them wrong but for how they acquired enough information to tip the scales in favour of the topic.

Sorry for my error, but for those that have lent themselves to 'believing' this 23rd Sept. is the start of something big.......Why?

from page 2 of this thread

Somethings bound to happen.

so what are your beliefs on this particular topic? did you think something was going to happen on sep 23? do you think something will happen in october? do you think it actually happened in 2015 (convenient. "oh, that thing i said was going to happen didnt happen? umm....yeah, it was actually this thing that happen years ago":drunk:)

i'm not sure that endlessly posting youtube videos (some of which you admit you havent even watched) really counts as 'conversation' or 'debate'. looking through this thread you havent had one word of actual conversation about the merits of these claims. when given the opportunity to by HARKER you hide behind this "I dont actually believe it" facade. on this page, after nothing happened, you wrote "I stand my ground". so what exactly are you standing your ground on if you dont believe this stuff?

from page 2 of this thread

so what are your beliefs on this particular topic? did you think something was going to happen on sep 23? do you think something will happen in october? do you think it actually happened in 2015 (convenient. "oh, that thing i said was going to happen didnt happen? umm....yeah, it was actually this thing that happen years ago":drunk:)

i'm not sure that endlessly posting youtube videos (some of which you admit you havent even watched) really counts as 'conversation' or 'debate'. looking through this thread you havent had one word of actual conversation about the merits of these claims. when given the opportunity to by HARKER you hide behind this "I dont actually believe it" facade. on this page, after nothing happened, you wrote "I stand my ground". so what exactly are you standing your ground on if you dont believe this stuff?

I don't believe, no. Simply posting about an interesting topic. Nothing like fear-mongering ;)
But don't start me on Lizard people :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back