Racing September Daily Punt - Peak 3yo hype

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to know how close Scales Of Justice would've got if he didn't run sideways, but I thought it was a good effort.

Not sure what that win means for RW, but a strong performance today anyway.

Couldn have been using a jigger and it wouldn't have got near the winner but an excellent performance :thumbsu:

Bowman deserves to lose on her the way he has ridden her this prep. horse making him look good the last 2.

100% this - deserves to get her beat. Hopefully now they step up to 2000 she'll be closer in running anyway. If they win a third CP it won't matter in the end but they have been playing with fire with their shocking tactics this prep.

Lol goes another 100m and everyone blows their load ala Winx first up.

Lol Liefz plz - fell in in a dog s**t TJ last year when they walked the last 200 in about 60 seconds. Any decent sprinter has him well covered these days.

Did exactly what he needed to do, little bit more fitness and he wins that by 3

1467048018560.gif

Lol when was the last time this Cat won by that far?

RW, Vega and Redzel will all flog him in the Everest - will be lucky to run a place

1467048018560.gif

Lol when was the last time this Cat won by that far?

RW, Vega and Redzel will all flog him in the Everest - will be lucky to run a place
Your disdain for Chautauqua is ridiculous. He is/was (yet to be determined if past tense) a superstar sprinter that has won overseas, and has captured the interest of those that aren't usually big racing fans due to his blistering finishes. His 2017 TJ after so many (including you) had written him off, on a heavy track, against severe bias (traded at 800s in play) is one of the most exhillaring races I've seen in a while.
He doesn't deserve the hate you're giving him, not even at all.

Your disdain for Chautauqua is ridiculous. He is/was (yet to be determined if past tense) a superstar sprinter that has won overseas, and has captured the interest of those that aren't usually big racing fans due to his blistering finishes. His 2017 TJ after so many (including you) had written him off, on a heavy track, against severe bias (traded at 800s in play) is one of the most exhillaring races I've seen in a while.
He doesn't deserve the hate you're giving him, not even at all.

True - I am being harsh - happy for people to keep supporting him into $4-$5 in races he is incapable of winning.

Personally i think the 2017 TJ showed how dogshit our older sprinters are at the moment - which is why they keep taking turns. If he is anyone near the finish in the Everest I will be most disappointed as it will show they are a moderate lot.

True - I am being harsh - happy for people to keep supporting him into $4-$5 in races he is incapable of winning.

Personally i think the 2017 TJ showed how dogshit our older sprinters are at the moment - which is why they keep taking turns. If he is anyone near the finish in the Everest I will be most disappointed as it will show they are a moderate lot.
I don't look at him as a betting preposition at all. Possibly gets too short, needs a lot of luck.
But I respect and love him a lot, and will cheer him home in the Everest.

I don't look at him as a betting preposition at all. Possibly gets too short, needs a lot of luck.
But I respect and love him a lot, and will cheer him home in the Everest.

Meh - I'd have more respect if he didn't slack out the back for the first 800 while real race horses are actually putting in.

Just gets way too much hype due to his racing style and has been rolled by plenty of moderate animals.

Good sprinter but way overhyped and trained by a pair of * wits so i get more enjoyment when he flops

He will no doubt win the Everest though to further inflate his stats given how he manages to love taking his turn in the big money races

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good sprinter but way overhyped and trained by a pair of **** wits so i get more enjoyment when he flops

He will no doubt win the Everest though to further inflate his stats given how he manages to love taking his turn in the big money races
How are his stats inflated?

Redkirk 'Palentino' Warrior and "Sydney's Jungle Edge" Redzel are going to get windburn.

Vega Magic is your only hope unless you're on the Russian Revo wagon, but you can have him too IMO.

You know Paris doesn't like Chautauqua when he gives Vega Magic a good chance of beating him.

The Chautauqua myth is second only to the myth that I have some sort of set against Vega Magic o_O

Damn, $1.90 for the fav in the golden rose tad short. Drew 11..

And what's with omei sword, does that just open fav in every race now?

Happy C does look good in 2 weeks, think the $4.50 is good price, won't be getting that next week.

Interesting to see what they do with catchy, would have to go close in the thousand guineas, but could take on the boys for a lot more prize money.

last 5 starts you technically did have a set against it.

??? the Scahill and Regal Roller I didn't even look at the races and it finished 7th in the Winterbottom.

Do you want me to give your GST money back too? :D

After an unbelievable weekend of racing last, all momentum seems to be zapped looking at the cards this weekend. Thank god for the Golden Rose.

Even that is another Sydney fabrication put on so they can blow their load over early Spring 3yos for breeding purposes.

I'll be more excited by the Naturalism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back