Racing September Daily Punt - Peak 3yo hype

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't stop sending them in!
Got a few on the dogs that i dont normally bet on, but ill share anyway.

Albion Park (tonight)

R4 #4 Coronary Cloud $2.25

R5 #1 Shining Supreme $2.50 ($2.80/$2.90 is available)

Bit Of Value

R6 #5 Not Like Tommy, misses the jump and storms home, around the $5 mark is a good price

R8 #7 Magic Hornet double figures looks a cracking each-way bet

All the best!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah it's the one 3 races prior called the Flight Stakes.

Worst race of the weekend has to be the Inglis Cup though. Outside the fave who looks a deadset moral, it's a $250k midweek race.

How can anyone forget previous editions such as firehouse rock v Bondeiger. From memory we said the same that day.

And Benalla it is today. Looking to carry the good form on here before i get pissed and do my nut at the Valley tonight.

Race 4 #1 Dashing Declan E/W
Do i think it will win? Not really, but i reckon its over the odds. Will hit the line late and hard
Race 6 #5 New Graduate.
Will press forward and will be hard to run down
Race 9 #3 Bel Burgess & #7 Bryneich
Pretty confident one of these wins. Woukdnt be suprised to see them both in the top 3
Race 10 #3 Frankly Harvey
Way over the odds and another good e/w bet

Houtzen/Happy Clapper/ Melbourne Storm multi at around $6.50 seems like value to me.

Tonight, what double digit odds hope will spring a surprise in the Moir? Generally one of the Friday night sprint features is nabbed by something with some value, can't pick it tonight though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houtzen/Happy Clapper/ Melbourne Storm multi at around $6.50 seems like value to me.

Tonight, what double digit odds hope will spring a surprise in the Moir? Generally one of the Friday night sprint features is nabbed by something with some value, can't pick it tonight though.

I know he's drawn the carpark but Malaguerra 5 from 6 fresh. Having a nibble at 15's on BF.

Voodoo Lad a touch out of his depth and a bit short but there is crazy speed in the Moir. If they kill each other up front and swoopers can run on he's some hope at $15. Unbeaten at the Valley

Bad afternoon. Hoping to bounce back tonight
Tips for MV tonight:

Race 1 No 1 - Kobayashi

Race 4 No 4 – Super Maxi

Race 7 No 1 - Terravista

Race 7 No 6 – Russian Revolution

Race 8 No 9 - Wassergeist

Good Luck!

bit tough to say has no heart based on 1 start 3wnc where best work was late after being torched. not her fault aquis are ******* ******s for giving her a spot. i didn't like the $1.40 but no heart a bit tough.
i never said no heart. Shes very big for a filly, but those that finished behind herare very ordinary. I am guessing the other horses are going to catch up to her soon as they mature. I predict the Everest might be her last run

Remove this Banner Ad

Back