Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugada

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
It’s pretty easy to go back and point at a horse who ran third to a good one and say, “See, he’s not that good”. I’d imagine you could do that with every horse whoever lived.

He‘s a good horse.
Nah he just looks like a good horse in comparison. Wait til something actually shows up

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Completely different races ya spoon. A mile race at the Valley first up means nothing when doing the form for a 2 mile race at Flemo over a couple months later.

There's a couple I have around the Baby anyway. Just not this fraud
Ok - let me know when to start watching the races that mean something plz :)

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Nah he just looks like a good horse in comparison. Wait til something actually shows up
They are showing up - just the good ones are in the Cup and only have to beat a Bart Cummings winner who couldn't run past one of the all time worst Cup winners last year :)

Jugada

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Well none because FC doesn't even run in G1 races any more

An athritic Gailo that pounded Harbor Views today - a horse that beat home the Baby last time out. Very concerning
Would be if he was looking to pick up an 1800m race in September

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just looked at the times for the Golden Rose, they went slower than the mares race and the mares ran their last 600 one second faster. The 3yos are bog ordinary and the fact that Ole Kirk is now worth so many million is a blight on our racing. He will retire to stud and breed with good mares and produce ordinary horses and our racing will get worse and worse. Its a blight on racing TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom