Racing September Daily Punt - Return of the Cossack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game keeper Saturday looks a decent bet

I will be disappointed if OOTG doesn't roll him. OOTG would be the only winner I'd be buttering up on in the CC

WWII

Debutant
Dec 21, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I like Imaging at double figures in the George Main, it would've smashed them in the Winx Stakes if it had a clear run. Should make a nice quinella with VE

I like Imaging at double figures in the George Main, it would've smashed them in the Winx Stakes if it had a clear run. Should make a nice quinella with VE

Is it a wet tracker though?

Balaklava Cup is everything you want to see in a country Cup - lots of runners and $7-$8 the field. I was keen Rainmoth but now that he has come out I am going to play around the Leon Macdonald form and have a nibble on PELETON hoping he can get a soft time of it up on the pace.

rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
Nice one Pikey
UnhealthyCheeryCrow-size_restricted.gif

Hopefully they start by merging the odds and evens pools so we can start having a real crack at a truly magnificent bet type.

So now that she is on the Cups path is old Wally boy just giving VE a trial in the George Main on Saturday? :p

Drop her out the back, get her to settle, jog trot down the middle of the track late for 4th/5th etc etc

It might just be a case of him being an Exceed and Excel and not many go on as older horses just like the Rory's Jesters didnt back in the day either

Nah its the case of him being yet another 3yo the speed fappers wet their pants over who wasn't competitive once he had to race all comers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back