Racing September Daily Punt - Return of the Cossack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well the wrong Waller horse gets up. I haven’t touched Kolding since his last win in November as he was since given the “fraud” label in here.

Well the wrong Waller horse gets up. I haven’t touched Kolding since his last win in November as he was since given the “fraud” label in here.

look forward to him being a gigantic traffic cone at the valley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

? She was absolutely trucking before she copped interference.

strange take

nah she only got interfered with because she wasn’t going good enough to take the gap. STS gave her windburn FFS

#noexcuses

I think SOTS gets there, but fair argument that Clipperton's shift in has prevented VE from at least making it interesting.

Please she was toweled up. She was never making it interesting

VE definitely prefers the sting out of the ground. I think even more importantly though she needs a genuine tempo. Whenever they walk along she starts to pull and did again today. Don’t think she likes racing tightly either.

I think she’s still going fine, but there’s plenty of factors to consider before jumping in to the short odds with her again.

VE definitely prefers the sting out of the ground. I think even more importantly though she needs a genuine tempo. Whenever they walk along she starts to pull and did again today. Don’t think she likes racing tightly either.

I think she’s still going fine, but there’s plenty of factors to consider before jumping in to the short odds with her again.
No excuses, let alone three!

Note: I agree.

Fair assessment, also not as fresh today and couldnt sprint quickly

Going fine but fine isn’t going to win you a Cox Plate. A cox plate winner puts that race to bed. Especially given the horses that ran 1-2-3

they were right and I was wrong. Throwing the dice in the cups looks the right move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back