Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dalasan looks as if he will eat up a mile based on his run yesterday. I must admit at the time I was not that impressed, but looking into I think it was a pass mark. Bit green down the straight for the first time and staying at the 1200. Looks a real miler and a great Caulfield guineas prospect.

With that being said I can’t have him at the $5.50 currently because the #SF looks much stronger. Happy with my Castelvecchio ticket.

Did Great Shot come over east year or so back?
Galaxy star understand hasnt yet.

There was a WA sprinter ran well in the Adelaide carnival this year or might have been one prior

Lady cosmology was off the map starting fave in the sangster before being 3wnc hot tempo entire and then winning her next start. Valour Road won that G2 before the Goodwood. Vega magic won it year before that and BHB before that so not sure which you thinking of.

Great Shot i don't really rate too high but no he hasn't left the state neither had perfect jewel.

Lady cosmology was off the map starting fave in the sangster before being 3wnc hot tempo entire and then winning her next start. Valour Road won that G2 before the Goodwood. Vega magic won it year before that and BHB before that so not sure which you thinking of.

Great Shot i don't really rate too high but no he hasn't left the state neither had perfect jewel.
Valour Road yes thats the one thinking of

saw that, what was her KT rating? from memory it was enormous because he doesn't count weight and the 9kg off MM/Gatting at WFA

also i didn't like trope doing what he did late down the slow part of track if she run that well basically saying Trope competitive at G1 if you give that much credence to bias.
Trope would be veru competitive at Gp1 hcp with light weight and actually drew a barrier for once. Might be better once out to 1600m as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a lazy 6 Group 1s in Europe tonight - confidence order

National Stakes - PINATUBO- all hail the new king!

Irish St Leger - CROSS COUNTER - plenty of Aussies have been blindly backing this in everything ever since the Melbourne Cup - well today is the day to get your money back. If it doesn't win this I can't see him getting the chocolates in Melbourne as likely top weight. No surprise to see he has been backed into fave after Kew Gardens opened shorter - the latter looks a shadow of himself this prep and only the lads would know how well he is going having not raced since May

Moyglare Stud - ALBINGA - this could easily be mugged by one of the lads runners but seems to have the best form so far to me. Also lol at the Irish having a first starter in their champion fillies race

Flying Five - SOLDIER'S CALL - Think he can turn the tables on fave Soffia from last time he was in Ireland having run a stormer in finishing second to Battash last time out. That day at the Curragh he was 2/1 to 6/1 and the prices have basically flipped here which leaves him as a value runner/

Vermeille - This looks a solid lottery with the fillies taking all sorts of turns this season. I'm with Irish Oaks winner STAR CATCHER only because it's the Gosden horse Frankie has chosen.

German St Leger - NFI about German form so will just watch ISPOLINI go around from a Melbourne Cup perspective

Other Arc trails

Foy - Waldgeist rightly 2/1 on against 4 horses - he should have no problems seeing of the Japanese threat
Niel - French Derby winner SOTTSAS is also 2/1 on

Just entered Supercoach Racing cos i am a glutton for punishment. Seems better than a star stable because the points are scaled so all group 1 races are equal, group 2 are equal etc. Get higher points for the better group races, Seems like you can make unlimited trades as long as you keep under the salary cap. It should be fun... i auto filled my first team... got a bunch of Godolphin cats...Supercoach gods are already upsetting me.

we should start a punting board league and play this .... who would be in?
oh it starts Grand final day....

Back