Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

MRS VLM puts up with my punting
Whenever she gives me a hard time... i remind her that engagement ring she’s wearing... paid for by punting
2013 Cox Plate to be exact
Shamus Award and Trifecta

Tip for newcomers don’t link your betting account to joint everyday accounts

Is she waiting for another big win for a wedding ring ;)

I opened a separate NAB account to bet with as they have no account fees and they marked it for fraud after I transferred $200 :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally was expecting Pierata much shorter in respect to Redzel given the apparent bias he overcome. would seem the market has called BS on that run and unlikely to repeat.

If there is any sign of cut out towards inside lanes expecting OB to firm massively on race day.

Personally was expecting Pierata much shorter in respect to Redzel given the apparent bias he overcome. would seem the market has called BS on that run and unlikely to repeat.

If there is any sign of cut out towards inside lanes expecting OB to firm massively on race day.

Yes surprised the market can call BS on the Pierata run but not on Redzels? But there is plenty of evidence out there to my mind that the market is not discounting the bias from two weeks ago enough (see laughable Dreamforce price at WFA). And the cutout should suit Pierata just as much as Bulls with 1100 also being advantage Pierata IMHO

To be fair though given the laughable Classique Legend price backing any of the big 3 older sprinters would probably be +EV.

Yes surprised the market can call BS on the Pierata run but not on Redzels? But there is plenty of evidence out there to my mind that the market is not discounting the bias from two weeks ago enough (see laughable Dreamforce price at WFA). And the cutout should suit Pierata just as much as Bulls with 1100 also being advantage Pierata IMHO

To be fair though given the laughable Classique Legend price backing any of the big 3 older sprinters would probably be +EV.

Redzel's been there done that enough to trust that run. I mean we are all just use to him strolling in on bias tracks when let lead unpressured.

Newcastle Cup Day - I hate Lees/Oz Bloodstock so are playing around them (a solid way to do form)

Like the Gai pair in the Cameron (Con Te Partiro) and Cup (Hush Writer) - and both have been solidly supported in the market today. My beloved Godolphin have Pohutukawa in the Tibbie - looks the class runner.

Newcastle Cup Day - I hate Lees/Oz Bloodstock so are playing around them (a solid way to do form)

Like the Gai pair in the Cameron (Con Te Partiro) and Cup (Hush Writer) - and both have been solidly supported in the market today. My beloved Godolphin have Pohutukawa in the Tibbie - looks the class runner.
Worth following Aus Bloodstock on twitter. Super honest reviews of their horses and will let you know if they're worth backing.

Worth following Aus Bloodstock on twitter. Super honest reviews of their horses and will let you know if they're worth backing.

giphy.gif

Back