Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

When your excuse is Goldolphin 3yo's are more reliable I genuinely couldn't work out if you were serious.

Remember their outstanding Golden Rose record when you get to the same spot next year ;)

Wtf how? 9yo resumes from 12months off after injury takes a few starts to regain fitness. Not saying I would have picked him one bit but doesn't make the trainer crook (based on that example)

He was dead set awful last time out and has improved an absolute furlong here off the back of nothing.

That's only the second time in almost 2 years he has been within 5 lengths of the winner

but yeah....#fitness

Am i allowed 1 "I told you all" he's a sound well horse. Surprising today as even counting weight he was still beaten a couple by BGTYM LST. However negativity towards owners here a few months ago and elsewhere was excessive when you have NFI about how the horse is.

Now a G1 winner regardless of how he got that win, a sound decision to bring him back.

Probably not. Winx only ever raced 3rd stringers so when they dropped down to race the 2nd stringers they still would have been a rough price.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Even with Bart winning this is the biggest crime on this board today

Not strong enough there Raquel - should have won

lol please - had EVERY POSSIBLE to run down a Sunshine Coast C5 horse and a Vic Class 1 horse and COULDN'T GET THE JOB DONE

Perfect result for my prop bets - ran well enough that they will push on to the Caulfield Guineas where it will have absolutely none so long as something half decent from Sydney comes down.

I'm almost home...

Dal tightens in to $4 guineas fav. AB $5

LOL absolute posion prices - the Sydney colts like 5 lengths better to the eye. They must be pricing them as if nothing from Sydney is coming which surely won't happen as it shapes as one of the worst CG's of all time without them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caul claims more Sydney hype horses

Deserved result for connections - you've got 3 - surely you'd send at least one forward? If you ride out the back in a joke jurisdiction like Australia you deserve everything you get.

Am i allowed 1 "I told you all" he's a sound well horse. Surprising today as even counting weight he was still beaten a couple by BGTYM LST. However negativity towards owners here a few months ago and elsewhere was excessive when you have NFI about how the horse is.

Now a G1 winner regardless of how he got that win, a sound decision to bring him back.

So 'sound' and 'well' he has been within 5 lengths of the winner once in the last 2 years before today even with one of the great milkshakers of the last 20 years training him

#sobwave

Meanwhile at Cranbourne Harness ( i know Avant Gardener cares) the clear fave scratched at the barrier. 2nd Fave missed the start 50m and the 3rd fave gets backed 4s into 2.60 pre the scratching goes to the front and gets a cakewalk in front #nothingtoseehere
So trainer Ben Yole would come up from Tasmania only to have his horse scratched at the barrier so Amanda Grieves horse (who Ben would barely know if at all) could win and get in some big bets?

Deserved result for connections - you've got 3 - surely you'd send at least one forward? If you ride out the back in a joke jurisdiction like Australia you deserve everything you get.

Off top of my head Sydney horses first time Caulfield would have a horrendous strike rate. Not even win % but beaten out of sight too often

They seriously have to look into L Smith now and what milkshakes he's using, but there's probably more than him and it'd open up a massive can of worms.

You can't keep training them like this without the aid of something!!.

Off top of my head Sydney horses first time Caulfield would have a horrendous strike rate. Not even win % but beaten out of sight too often

Not sure how that correlates to why they were all ridden back

Back