Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Please post all the losers that also qualify
haha i love that you are dissing this. I knew you would
i will repeat, its a free golden ticket. its there for everyone. all you need to do is record the results for a while and see for yourself. I know you wont cos of your extreme hatred for anything i say, but anyone else is free to do it. they will see...

Forgive me for being an ignoramus but what is the reason jockeys cant have phones in the jockeys room? and how does one break it 65 times and then gets suspended? you get 64 free warnings?

It's the same for officials in other sports (I know personally with football). Basically, it's for the integrity of the sport, so that punters like us can't turn around and say "Hey, look at that ride, she must have been on her phone to the bookies before that race".

I personally don't see it as a big deal, as long as she isn't placing bets between races and/or texting her mates giving them inside info of what's happening... stuff like that can be tracked pretty easily in this day and age.

Oaks Day pushed back a bit. First race 1:50 last race 6:30

Personally I hate the move as an on course patron - ok if you are having a 7 race card but ludicrous decision for 9 races

Working for the regional arm of Channel 10, pushing the main races into prime time on the weakest rating day of the carnival is absolutely massive.
But will Channel 10 show it?

That’s cutting into their news time running the race at 5.50. What will be impact on sponsorship if they feel they aren’t getting bang for their buck. Secondary FTA channels aren’t popular for sporting broadcasts

MRC tried this with the Group one been the last race on the card and CUB dumped the Caulfield Cup sponsorship

Surely it's Kentucky Breeze form (Charossa) vs Scales Of Justice (Waging War) form in the Balaklava Cup today?

have gone with Kentucky Breeze form myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely it's Kentucky Breeze form (Charossa) vs Scales Of Justice (Waging War) form in the Balaklava Cup today?

have gone with Kentucky Breeze form myself.

Was it last year this meeting was on a track so biased it made last Saturday at Randwick look like one of the fairest tracks in the history of the sport?

Waging War being entered has made this a virtual SWP race with him on top of the 2-5 saddle cloths. Everything else below there is in horribly with the 54 minimum.

WW was a certainty beaten last start and given how well Scales of Milkshake came out of that race I am surprised Charossa is fave over him off a couple of 2000m runs against horses that wouldn't get near a Memsie.

Think I'd rather back WW to carry the weight.

But will Channel 10 show it?

That’s cutting into their news time running the race at 5.50. What will be impact on sponsorship if they feel they aren’t getting bang for their buck. Secondary FTA channels aren’t popular for sporting broadcasts

MRC tried this with the Group one been the last race on the card and CUB dumped the Caulfield Cup sponsorship

Yep, we got the revisions this morning. Our broadcast ends at 6.30pm, so potentially cutting the last race, but that's not unusual.

Back