Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

F3687ABA-B3BA-4B21-BE2B-68AB1F4AC035.png

Is anyone else having this problem with the TAB app since the new update ? They have no information on the runners for Saturday anymore

As already mentioned, looks like SAL won’t race on Saturday. The owners are a tad concerned, just due to the prep they really wanted him to run and have a little break before the Everest, a run the week before on the 5th is not ideal but will if they must, most likely Sydney. Disappointing was hoping he would run this week and then might have got a better price for the Everest

As already mentioned, looks like SAL won’t race on Saturday. The owners are a tad concerned, just due to the prep they really wanted him to run and have a little break before the Everest, a run the week before on the 5th is not ideal but will if they must, most likely Sydney. Disappointing was hoping he would run this week and then might have got a better price for the Everest

Moir?

Yeah mines like that too. I think come Friday it changes back to normal. Don’t know why, maybe some type of glitch.
Yeah same thing last week it was fine by Friday... its annoying i find it the easiest app to use for the form, oh well hopefully they fix it soon.

Really feeling a So Si Bon win on Saturday !! Sportsbet paying upto 4 places in that race aswell hopefully can get it $3 the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For an inconsistent sprinter who is undefeated in G1's on a rain affected tracks, the SAL scratching bemuses me. It's not his grand final and this was the plan all along so now sacrificing that for a lead up run is also bizarre. This screams finding excuses that probably are not there, just accept he is inconsistent.

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THESE campaignerS ******* HAND UP TO THE CLEAR DANGER TO THEM IN THE RACE LIKE ARE YOU THAT ******* *ED THAT YOU LITERALLY GIFT YOUR DIRECT OPPOSITION A PICNIC UP FRONT?! ARE YOU ******* *ED?!?!? * ME? SURELY SOME OF THIS DISFIGURED ******* ******* LITTLE campaignerS HAVE PEANUTS FOR ******* BRAINS.

If you dont know what Im talking about, watch the last at Rocky (fave lets the 2nd fave have a birthday party up front) and the 4th at Northam (same story)

Last edited:
Australian Bloodstock will be annoyed if they don’t win Newcastle Cup tomorrow. Going to be a tough race to call to. Few in the run players could be burnt

Homesman's absence from the race (Caulfield Cup) may now mean that G1 Winx Stakes winner Samadoubt and British import Mirage Dancer, who were both handicapped with 56kg, share the status of topweight with weights raised by a kilo.

If someone told you earlier this year that Samadoubt would be top weight in a Caulfield Cup, you'd be asking them to seek professional help.

Back