Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion she runs the trip and 3rd up is only more question marks.

I was happy to be on after the hype died down and knocked the top off those skinny SP's,but would have preferred her in an underwood just to see.

MJ over 2000m. discuss.....

Willing to risk it and back her first time at the trip only because (I assume) she will be racing such utter trash. Someone on Sky (I think) was putting up Weekend Hussler comparisons after her last start performance. I guess we will find a lot out on Saturday

Braithwaite not performing at Cox Plate. Replacement will need to be found. Belinda Carlisle voice is no good, U2 could be a possibility, any other artist out there with horsey tracks?

Braithwaite not performing at Cox Plate. Replacement will need to be found. Belinda Carlisle voice is no good, U2 could be a possibility, any other artist out there with horsey tracks?

Time to get some J-Pop artists in as LG cruises home by 5 hard held

I have the same doubts as last start. Maybe getting there 1 run short. If she runs like last start i still wouldn't drop off. But if she punctures badly she probably will go to the golden eagle

Yes a narrow win that keeps her on a Cox Plate path will suit my antepost bets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rugs out at RV as usual

Rugs out at RV as usual

Apparently bled or was photographed to have blood in it's nostril just yet to see the supposed evidence.

Apparently bled or was photographed to have blood in it's nostril just yet to see the supposed evidence.
Bloke at work has a friend who owns a group 1 2yo placegetter from last year, Had a start 1st up and bled, but stewards didnt follow up, Had another start and bled again. Stewards didnt follow up again but they spelled her this time... You got to wonder how closely the stewards check these things

Bloke at work has a friend who owns a group 1 2yo placegetter from last year, Had a start 1st up and bled, but stewards didnt follow up, Had another start and bled again. Stewards didnt follow up again but they spelled her this time... You got to wonder how closely the stewards check these things

I have heard of a few getting away although 1 nostril and 2 nostril bleeds can have different consequences if 2 nostril bleed and not followed up i'd be shocked.

Back