Racing September - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Abdon in the last at Rosehill

have Global Glamour last at Caulfield and all over Freehearted in the last at Morphetville is a Milkshake special

(Log in to remove this ad.)

had sillier bets than salamaat in next at blmt. hasn't seen the turf in ages but broome sprint always a good race. probably jumps close to 100:1. just perfect map. think the faves would prefer strongly run 1400's although are way too good if they put in to their best.

main bet would be big caroline though.

Eagerly awaiting the times/ratings flogs guys for perspective on Written By's win.

At face value I expected more against limited opposition; Gytrash is handy but he was playing up, missed the start and then came back/wide - even the 3rd horse went bush on the turn and stuck on well off a Moe maiden.

Against that was he was super keen, has good fitness to come and 1200m is probably a better trip. He also improved into his last prep.

The Autumn Sun has pretty much any 3YO race at his mercy. The Guineas is a given and I don't think a Derby would stop him, but I highly doubt they're going to the latter after today's win.

I even reckon he'd be a chance freshened for a Coolmore if they wanted - there's just not that many good colts to beat.

Sky's the limit for this bloke - hope he brains them in a Guineas then goes around in a Cox Plate.

The Autumn Sun has pretty much any 3YO race at his mercy. The Guineas is a given and I don't think a Derby would stop him, but I highly doubt they're going to the latter after today's win.

I even reckon he'd be a chance freshened for a Coolmore if they wanted - there's just not that many good colts to beat.

Sky's the limit for this bloke - hope he brains them in a Guineas then goes around in a Cox Plate.
Guineas yes

Cox Plate has been a career killer recently for 3yos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back