SEQAFL Division 4 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win by BI - Pomona had been going ok. Looks like a reasonably even comp with Caloundra now in the comp they should have always been in...

any news on Noosa's list. seems like they are really struggling for numbers. Thought Pomona might have got the better of Bribie - you must have played well dogdays.

any news on Noosa's list. seems like they are really struggling for numbers. Thought Pomona might have got the better of Bribie - you must have played well dogdays.

Can't tell you much about Noosa, except they forfeited to us a couple of weeks ago due to not having enough players. From what I heard the Pomona game was tough they seemed to have a lot of good sized younger players, i missed it as my son was concussed in the first 10 mins and had to go to hospital.

Who are the players to watch from bribie? Was interested to see them go down to glasshouse but then beat pomona, looks very even comp to me

Interesting mix of older and younger players coming through - some players to watch are;
Kym Richards, Jacob MacGregor, Jake Maher, Josh Nicholson, Jarrod Bradshaw, Lucas Dewar, Darcy Cody

But the pleasing thing is that although i've listed the players above on any given day there might be another half dozen who chip in with good games. They are playing good tough team footy and it looks like being an exciting season.

Hi guys just wondering what the standard of footy this league is? I have a mate who will be moving up to the area next year and said he'd be playing in it. He played in the ovens and Murray league before, where would it compare?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys just wondering what the standard of footy this league is? I have a mate who will be moving up to the area next year and said he'd be playing in it. He played in the ovens and Murray league before, where would it compare?
You sure he is playing in this comp, not QAFL Northern conference?

You would find in the top sides in the comp there would be 3-5 players would get a game in any senior side in Victoria but the rest of the players would be midrange to bottom players in the 2. Very hard to get numbers to training some clubs only train one night a week but you would get good numbers to the bar on a Friday night before a game.

Miss the Doggies :) 3 more years and ill be back playing, hopefully get all the boy's back together and win a flag

Interesting mix of older and younger players coming through - some players to watch are;
Kym Richards, Jacob MacGregor, Jake Maher, Josh Nicholson, Jarrod Bradshaw, Lucas Dewar, Darcy Cody

But the pleasing thing is that although i've listed the players above on any given day there might be another half dozen who chip in with good games. They are playing good tough team footy and it looks like being an exciting season.

Goooooood season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back