Serial Killer Documentaries - website

Remove this Banner Ad

The Butcher of Rostov was great; a case of so close yet so far for the police and lots of insight into the mind of a killer. Bodies in the barrels was quite interesting as an Australian one; lots of stuff I had no idea about. Chessboard Killer was decent, but probably the worst of the 3 or so I've watched. I thought that one could have been much better.

Honestly the quality of all the documentaries looks very, very good. Chilling topic.

I recommend watching the one on Paul Benardo and Karla Homolka, and then the interview with Paul Benardo from jail in 2007. It's amazing watching a convicted multiple rapist and murder talk about how he doesn't like being portrayed in the media as a liar because they think he gave false information about a couple of rapes.

I recommend watching the one on Paul Benardo and Karla Homolka, and then the interview with Paul Benardo from jail in 2007. It's amazing watching a convicted multiple rapist and murder talk about how he doesn't like being portrayed in the media as a liar because they think he gave false information about a couple of rapes.

I still can't believe she's free and has a family. Just ridiculous.

I'm interested in a lot of these crimes, but what actually went on as far as Karla Homolka is concerned is something I'd like to know more than any other. Not the investigation, but her crimes.

I still can't believe she's free and has a family. Just ridiculous.

I'm interested in a lot of these crimes, but what actually went on as far as Karla Homolka is concerned is something I'd like to know more than any other. Not the investigation, but her crimes.

Why don't you start a thread tiff, on the case detailing what you know and what you'd like to know. By generating some specific case discussion you might get some people who have a clue or interesting theories.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back