Serial Killers General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

bungalow_bill

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I thought I might start a thread on serial killers in general as I've recently been watching a lot of documentary's on the subject

Right now I'm watching a brilliant documentary on Ted Bundy called Mind Of A Monster and it's hands down the best one I've seen so far. This one has audio of Ted describing in detail how he committed each murder and it's chilling creepy stuff made more so by his strange half talking half whispering tone

Here it is for anyone interested

I thought I might start a thread on serial killers in general as I've recently been watching a lot of documentary's on the subject

Right now I'm watching a brilliant documentary on Ted Bundy called Mind Of A Monster and it's hands down the best one I've seen so far. This one has audio of Ted describing in detail how he committed each murder and it's chilling creepy stuff made more so by his strange half talking half whispering tone

Here it is for anyone interested

That was really scary, when he was talking about what he did to those girls, if not for the lowered voice or whispering, it was as if he was talking about what he had for lunch. I've seen some Bundy tapes but never heard that before, it's what I think could probably be termed as 'demonic'.

That was really scary, when he was talking about what he did to those girls, if not for the lowered voice or whispering, it was as if he was talking about what he had for lunch. I've seen some Bundy tapes but never heard that before, it's what I think could probably be termed as 'demonic'.

One of the disturbing parts for me was when he went back to kill another girl at the lake and referred to her as "seconds" - this is how he explains killing an innocent girl and putting her family through that much pain and anguish.

I've always been fascinated by Ted Bundy, and for a long time I had more interest in his life and serial killings than any other. That is until a few years ago when I learned about David Parker Ray.

I'm guessing a few here would be familiar with David Parker Ray even though he wouldn't have as much notoriety as Bundy. If you aren't familiar with him, I reckon you'll quickly develop an interest in his crimes. I've listened to a couple of podcasts and watched several documentaries. You may wish to start with this one:

I've always been fascinated by Ted Bundy, and for a long time I had more interest in his life and serial killings than any other. That is until a few years ago when I learned about David Parker Ray.

I'm guessing a few here would be familiar with David Parker Ray even though he wouldn't have as much notoriety as Bundy. If you aren't familiar with him, I reckon you'll quickly develop an interest in his crimes. I've listened to a couple of podcasts and watched several documentaries. You may wish to start with this one:

I actually just watched a doco on this guy called the toy box killer. One creepy dude. What shocked me most was how his daughter who lured innocent women to this guy got off with no jail time at all

One of the true crime documentaries I watched recently featured William Bonin.

It struck me how similar he looked to Dieter Pfennig (when both had longer hair).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back