Media Serial Stats: The S29 "People's Choice" ALL-SFA Team! (TEAM COMPLETE!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh sorry, you posted like a Bomber...you're not a Bomber? My mistake!

wow! that's quite an acusation.

lets all take a deep breath and not say something we cant take back.

I know we like to rib each other in this comp, but let's know the limits.

Don't throw the "B word" around willy nilly

Demons
So let's have a look at the Demons now and who they like. They're a powerful force, so I reckon there'll be some big names here.
1590803735560.png
Once again, another team that is not a fan of the Swamprats - with only a single vote for them. The Gumbies and Bears didn't stand out too much either. On the other hand, there was a huge amount of love for the Warriors with 27 votes: many of them going to pantsredacted and TheInjuryFactory. The Hawks (e.g. Loonerty), Royals (e.g. The Filth Wizard) and Dragons (e.g. myself) also got plenty of votes from the Demons.

Bears
Serious question here, do the Bears like anyone?
Well Tarks, I now have the answer for you.
1590804380482.png
The Bears love the Royals! The Filth Wizard and brahj in particular got plenty of votes from the Bears. The Warriors also did alright, with NaturalDisaster getting votes from them. Whilst Antonio BlueVein, Barrybran and Dingster also quite well respected by our furry friends. The Roys and Dragons....not so much. The theft of Bear transportation also appears to have affected their love of Furies...only 5 votes from the Bears for them.

Well Tarks, I now have the answer for you.
View attachment 883904
The Bears love the Royals! The Filth Wizard and brahj in particular got plenty of votes from the Bears. The Warriors also did alright, with NaturalDisaster getting votes from them. Whilst Antonio BlueVein, Barrybran and Dingster also quite well respected by our furry friends. The Roys and Dragons....not so much. The theft of Bear transportation also appears to have affected their love of Furies...only 5 votes from the Bears for them.
The second B isn't capitalised, rookie

You trying to make a point numb nuts???

Ye--uhh, no.

292641.jpg

774990.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody mentioned that this team will never play together, but that gave me an idea - why not turn this into a charity fund raiser in the off season? It could be this team against the best of the rest of the SFA - determine a deserving charity, and work out a day for the game before the start of season 30. Thoughts?

Somebody mentioned that this team will never play together, but that gave me an idea - why not turn this into a charity fund raiser in the off season? It could be this team against the best of the rest of the SFA - determine a deserving charity, and work out a day for the game before the start of season 30. Thoughts?

It’s a brilliant idea. One of things which I liked about BF when I joined is you guys cared about things like raising money for bushfires etc. I guess if there was a wider Board angle but the e-AFL showed not to stretch too far.

Well yeah but do I have to be an emergency for this terrible team?

Roys
Next cab off the rank is the Roys.

1590895700869.png
Now straight up it is clear that the Roys do not enjoy the style of the Bombers or Furies, and instead they gravitate towards the Demons, Warriors and Hawks. There's some different names featuring in the most voted players by the Roys: AceAndy, Chipmunk, Agent93, Marlowe and sausageroll all performed strongly here, as well as the usual suspects Test Tickle and Dingster.

Gumbies
And who do the Gumbies like?
1590896241077.png
Well it's not the Bears (1 vote) or Roys (3 votes), that's for sure. Instead, their votes tended to go towards the Warriors, Dragons, Wonders and Demons. The Dragon duo of serial_thrilla and AceAndy did well here, as did the Demons manangatang and Headless. Chipmunk got most of the votes given to the Hawks, and TheInjuryFactory popped up once more.

Swamprats
The Swamprats had the worst response rate out of all the teams, but there was still more than enough data to work with.
1590896800806.png
The Furies were once again down the bottom, with only a solitary vote for one of their players. Meanwhile there was a lot of support for players from the Hawks (e.g. por_please_ya), Royals, Gumbies (e.g. Barrybran) and Warriors. Oddly enough with this set of data, some players were virtually the sole vote receivers for their teams from the Swamprats, with Proper Gander (Demons), Tony Lynn 15 (Bombers), serial_thrilla (Dragons) and I Dont Care (Roys) all being cases of this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back