Media Serial Stats: The S30 "People's Choice" ALL-SFA Team! (COMPLETE)

Remove this Banner Ad

BP1
1606315770161.png

ST: Congratulations on being named as BACK POCKET in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

D: It feels splendid. Domo arigatou gozaimashita!

ST: The All-SFA Committee are plotting away in the dark recesses of the SFA, scratching each other's backs and scheming to bias the team in their favour. Is the PEOPLE'S CHOICE a better representation of who deserves to be in the All-SFA team?

D: In theory the teams should be pretty close as the Committee are representing their peoples right?

ST: Finally, are there any particular players you'd love to be lining up alongside in this gathering of SFA's elite?

D: Rodney Dangerfield as he's great for a laugh and the sim loves him atm.

HBF1
1606316173385.png
ST: Congratulations on being named as HALF FARWARD FLANK in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

PM: First off serial, thanks for having me mate, always good to see your pretty black eyes pop up in my PM's. How does it feel to be voted in to the People's Choice S30 All-SFA? ******* brilliant! I felt like I had a good season, so to be recognised for that by my fellow posters is really validating. To those that voted me in, thank you, I really needed this to warrant the hours of my life I've put into posting in match threads.

ST: The All-SFA Committee are plotting away in the dark recesses of the SFA, scratching each other's backs and scheming to bias the team in their favour. Is the PEOPLE'S CHOICE a better representation of who deserves to be in the All-SFA team?

PM: I still don't fully understand the criteria for All-SFA selection to be honest, so for now yes the Peoples Choice is objectively better, because this isn't 12 or so idiots sitting around a table staunchly supporting their bang average posters, there's a bit more thought into this, you can't cheaply nominate one of your team mates that's posted 100 times in total for the season.

ST: Finally, are there any particular players you'd love to be lining up alongside in this gathering of SFA's elite?

PM: I'd love to see as many of my fellow S30 rookies as possible, I can only imagine guys like Kilroy, Mister M, Supersuns are high on peoples lists, there'd be quite a bit for T2B_ omgfridge and the bears boys as well I'd imagine, we're a pretty good crop thinking about it.

Apart from that I'd love to see Chipmunk make it as well, no doubt that little gate crasher has.

ST: Congratulations on being named as HALF FARWARD FLANK in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

PM: First off serial, thanks for having me mate, always good to see your pretty black eyes pop up in my PM's. How does it feel to be voted in to the People's Choice S30 All-SFA? ******* brilliant! I felt like I had a good season, so to be recognised for that by my fellow posters is really validating. To those that voted me in, thank you, I really needed this to warrant the hours of my life I've put into posting in match threads.

PM: I still don't fully understand the criteria for All-SFA selection to be honest, so for now yes the Peoples Choice is objectively better, because this isn't 12 or so idiots sitting around a table staunchly supporting their bang average posters, there's a bit more thought into this, you can't cheaply nominate one of your team mates that's posted 100 times in total for the season.

PM: I'd love to see as many of my fellow S30 rookies as possible, I can only imagine guys like Kilroy, Mister M, Supersuns are high on peoples lists, there'd be quite a bit for T2B_ omgfridge and the bears boys as well I'd imagine, we're a pretty good crop thinking about it.

Apart from that I'd love to see Chipmunk make it as well, no doubt that little gate crasher has.

Appropriate photo. Would have been better with this gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HBF1
1606345153144.png
ST: Congratulations on being named as HALF BACK FLANK in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers?

GT: Actually it's rather nice. I can only assume people voted for me because I was without a doubt the best pure HBFer this season. It's nice to know my hard work on field has paid off.

ST: What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

GT: Thank you all, it's all I've ever wanted. I know it can't have been easy to forgo posting quality and focus solely on my on field efforts. Clearly some of you were worried my attempt at media about All-SFA was a preview of the whinging to come if I missed out. You're all very attractive and intelligent.

GT: It's hard to say. I think I prefer the People's Choice as I don't have much faith in the method used to select the regular All-SFA. In saying that, if I make the All-SFA then the only logical conclusion is that the selection method is without question, a good thing.

GT: Headless. Dingster. They know what's up.

Last edited:
ST: Congratulations on being named as HALF BACK FLANK in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers?

GT: Actually it's rather nice. I can only assume people voted for me because I was without a doubt the best pure HBFer this season. It's nice to know my hard work on field has paid off.

GT: Thank you all, it's all I've ever wanted. I know it can't have been easy to forgo posting quality and focus solely on my on field efforts. Clearly some of you were worried my attempt at media about All-SFA was a preview of the whinging to come if I missed out. You're all very attractive and intelligent.

GT: It's hard to say. I think I prefer the People's Choice as I don't have much faith in the method used to select the regular All-SFA. In saying that, if I make the All-SFA then the only logical conclusion is that the selection method is without question, a good thing.

Thank goodness for that; now we won’t have to put up with anymore posts or threads from Gender Trans sooking he didn’t get picked again

Thank goodness for that; now we won’t have to put up with anymore posts or threads from Gender Trans sooking he didn’t get picked again
I just scroll past. Its like that rattling sound from a car bought from a dodgy dealership.

Yes!!!

No forward pockets in the People's Choice whoever is Full Forward is going to be 1 out in the 50

Nice coaching by serial_thrilla ;)
I'm not in the pocket for decoration mate

These 21 players were then asked what their preferred position on the qooty field was to determine where they should be placed.
You never asked me this...

Perhaps because I was never prompted for one.

THIS IS RIGGED!
You got rover. I'm not sure why you're complaining here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back