Media Serial Stats: The S30 "People's Choice" ALL-SFA Team! (COMPLETE)

Remove this Banner Ad

I tried to vote for you, but got a passive aggressive whiney pm about not following the rules by voting for Furies :mad:
Rookies these days, amirite?

BP2
1606367259251.png
ST: Congratulations on being named as BACK POCKET in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

PPY: Well, I'm very honoured to be selected in this coveted position. Who am I kidding - back pocket is for washed up hacks! I suppose I fit right in then... Jokes aside, I'm flattered to have been chosen. I didn't play BP this season but I suppose it's only a stone's throw from HBF.

ST: The All-SFA Committee are plotting away in the dark recesses of the SFA, scratching each other's backs and scheming to bias the team in their favour. Is the PEOPLE'S CHOICE a better representation of who deserves to be in the All-SFA team?

PPY: I guess it depends on how people vote and their criteria. But I mean, this is a fantasy league and we all have different opinions about what makes a good Qooty player. I know for a fact I won't be in the official all-SFA side this year so I'll take this as a consolation prize.

ST: Finally, are there any particular players you'd love to be lining up alongside in this gathering of SFA's elite?

I haven't seen the current list at the time of writing this, but I of course would love to play alongside sausageroll, MWPP, Mobbs and some fellow Hawks mates. Oh, and Headless. 🤗

He told me positions were based on "schoolyard rules" and the most popular would pick their positions.

And I'm on the bench, and was never asked where I'd like to play, so that means...

🥺🥺🥺😢
Coming from a team with much vaunted Super Subs, I'd think serial_thrilla has quite a reverence for the Bench...

First Loser
1606370324774.png
ST: Congratulations on being named as FIRST EMERGENCY in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to almost be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who nearly voted you in?
THB: Well if you had’ve let me and my teammates vote for me, I would’ve actually made the side, but I guess I’ll take first emergency. Afterall, Barrybran is in the side, so every chance he fu**s something up and I get a hypothetical game.
But this is a very strong side and the even be considered for this side is actually a really good feeling.

ST: The All-SFA Committee are plotting away in the dark recesses of the SFA, scratching each other's backs and scheming to bias the team in their favour. Is the PEOPLE'S CHOICE a better representation of who deserves to be in the All-SFA team?

THB: Absolutely not. Don’t get me wrong, it’s always good to see what the players think, but at the end of the day, this side is based more on popularity amongst the leagues posters than it is a team of players that deserve the honour.
It’s a great idea, and it generates great discussion, but the committee are (for the most part) unbiased and fair in their assessment of every players sim performance and posting efforts.

ST: Finally, are there any particular players you'd love to be lining up alongside in this gathering of SFA's elite if you had made the team?

THB: ClarkeM, Antonio BlueVein, TheInjuryFactory, AceAndy, The Filth Wizard, Barrybran, manangatang, Tigerturbulance, Test Tickle, Agent93, TedDougChris and philreich would all be fun to play alongside, hopefully I’ll play with at least one of them next season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HBF2
1606372847328.png
ST: How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers?

CG: To be voted in from my peers outside of the Dee's feel quite honoured. So many strong players within the Dee's and honestly didn't I think had a chance, quite shocked !

ST: What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

CG: Little 1 was quite unwell at the start of the year and S30 was a bit of tough season for many and was quite testing at times for myself included. Was a bit flat when we didn't make the finals but what a way to finish off the year,
thank you to all who voted for me !!

CG: Spent some time the past week with the ALL-SFA Thread where I put a Captains hat on and tried to select players in their own positions, you see the likes of Smartys Power miss out.
Tough gig the ALL-SFA where you can only put 5 nominations up
Where as Peoples Choice is a list of 20 outside of your own team, so is it a better representation I would say yes !!

ST: Finally, are there any particular players you'd love to be lining up alongside in this gathering of SFA's elite?

CG: Enjoy the banter and friendship from a lot of players in SFA, so don't have any particular preference

Centre
1606376233412.png
ST: Congratulations on being named as CENTRE in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

C: It feels great, thanks to everyone who voted for me. Second season is always tricky so it's great to hear that people like what I'm doing.

C: No. I'm happy that the All-SFA has stats as a key contributor, and I can't think of a better way of deciding the best combined team than representatives from all clubs.

C: The S29 and S30 crop have really stepped up this season. It'd be great to see them rewarded as no doubt they'll be the future LGs soon enough.

Also, as many Hawks as possible!

ST: Congratulations on being named as CENTRE in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

C: It feels great, thanks to everyone who voted for me. Second season is always tricky so it's great to hear that people like what I'm doing.

C: No. I'm happy that the All-SFA has stats as a key contributor, and I can't think of a better way of deciding the best combined team than representatives from all clubs.

C: The S29 and S30 crop have really stepped up this season. It'd be great to see them rewarded as no doubt they'll be the future LGs soon enough.

Also, as many Hawks as possible!

What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back