Media Serial Stats: The S30 "People's Choice" ALL-SFA Team! (COMPLETE)

Remove this Banner Ad

ST: Congratulations on being named as CENTRE in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

C: It feels great, thanks to everyone who voted for me. Second season is always tricky so it's great to hear that people like what I'm doing.

ST: The All-SFA Committee are plotting away in the dark recesses of the SFA, scratching each other's backs and scheming to bias the team in their favour. Is the PEOPLE'S CHOICE a better representation of who deserves to be in the All-SFA team?

C: No. I'm happy that the All-SFA has stats as a key contributor, and I can't think of a better way of deciding the best combined team than representatives from all clubs.

ST: Finally, are there any particular players you'd love to be lining up alongside in this gathering of SFA's elite?

C: The S29 and S30 crop have really stepped up this season. It'd be great to see them rewarded as no doubt they'll be the future LGs soon enough.

Also, as many Hawks as possible!

This was going so well until you listed the rodent ........

Who is this Kodos I keep hearing about and why are you all voting for them?

Touche ... had to weigh in with your profound outlook yeah?
I was in the neighbourhood. You know how it is. You're going for a walk, see a kid crying at the bottom of a tree, look up to find their cat stuck in said tree, find a rock, peg it at the cat and knock it out of the tree, another good deed done.

The irony of the man in the video clip not being a good man at all XD

Remember when you were of the age where song lyrics were taken more seriously? I don’t mean ‘lyrics were more profound in the old days’ I mean there are probably teenagers right now who listen to Dua Lipa’s ‘New Rules’ and see it as advice on love.

Interchange 2
1606380200743.png
ST: Congratulations on being named as INTERCHANGE in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

H: serial_thrilla, so kind of you to send this message.

I was actually just having lunch with my dear friend manangatang when I received this notification from the anonymous online text-based discussion forum bigfooty.com. As much as this was a pleasant message, serial, I must say that all of these notifications are getting a little demanding. I must say it. And so I will.

All of these notifications are getting a little demanding.

manangatang and I often enjoy a meal together, and this day - today - was no different. Of course, when people read this, today may no longer be today. Today could be tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that. Today might even be a completely different day still. I guess that's the nature of the anonymous online text-based discussion forum bigfooty.com - I imagine you're unlikely to immediately copy and post this response into a post of your own.

Of course, it's possible - and that's what makes things exciting. But I need to answer this question, and I digress.

"I need to answer this question" is actually precisely what I told manangatang over lunch. The question was completely different, of course - manangatang wasn't asking me about being named as INTERCHANGE in the Season 30 People's Choice All-Sweet FA team. No, absolutely not. That would be absurd.

So what was manangatang asking me? Well, I had the same question; the first time, manangatang mumbled a little whilst also taking a sip of tap water, and I couldn't quite make out the question. I had to ask manangatang to repeat the question for my benefit. It was a hilarious mix-up, and we're still laughing now.

ST: The All-SFA Committee are plotting away in the dark recesses of the SFA, scratching each other's backs and scheming to bias the team in their favour. Is the PEOPLE'S CHOICE a better representation of who deserves to be in the All-SFA team?

H: "If I can be earnest for a moment, serial - and I can - I think that's an unfair criticism."

That wasn't in response to your question above, of course, but a quote from earlier today when I was having lunch with manangatang. I had ordered the salt and pepper squid, see, but it was a bit of a foolish choice; I don't like seafood!

When ordering, manangatang gave me a look as though to say, "that seems like a bit of a foolish choice; you don't like seafood!" But I ordered it anyway, and I certainly regretted it!

If I had to describe the dish in three words - and I do - I'd use "salty", "peppery", and "squiddy", which I suppose makes sense, given the nature of the dish. But I took my complaint to the head chef of the establishment. I said to the head chef, "this dish is simply too salty, too peppery, and too squiddy" - and the chef responded with the quote above. The one that says: "If I can be earnest for a moment, serial - and I can - I think that's an unfair criticism."

Of course, I then asked why the head chef was referencing the user of the anonymous online text-based discussion forum bigfooty.com, serial_thrilla. The head chef explained that they were actually referring to the user of the anonymous online text-based discussion forum cereal-enthusiasts.com, @cereal_thriller. It was a hilarious mix-up, and manangatang and I are still laughing now.

ST: Finally, are there any particular players you'd love to be lining up alongside in this gathering of SFA's elite?

H: My dear friend manangatang, serial, I would always love to play alongside. We spend very much time walking and eating and laughing, and I imagine we could do very much more walking and eating and laughing as teammates in this exercise, whatever it is.

Of course, neither of us is quite clear on the premise and, frankly, neither of us wants to be. 🤗

Full Back
1606381126315.png
ST: Congratulations on being named as FULL BACK in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?
M: I guess my overriding feeling is surprise. I haven’t been as present this season due to real life stuff, so it’s nice to know I haven’t completely dropped out of the league’s memory.

To those who voted for me, I say ‘thanks and I hope I voted for you too, otherwise it’s awkward’.

ST: The All-SFA Committee are plotting away in the dark recesses of the SFA, scratching each other's backs and scheming to bias the team in their favour. Is the PEOPLE'S CHOICE a better representation of who deserves to be in the All-SFA team.

M: I’d say the people’s choice is what the All-SFA would be if we didn’t place such a focus on stats and focused on media/posting instead.

I’m big on the All-SFA being for posters who are active (not just the media darlings) and who have great stats for their position, and that’s certainly the lens our club will use to choose our recommended team.

We are very lucky in the committee room right now to have great stats and posting data to look at, and I trust the process we use to get to the right team.

M: Given I’ll be Full Back I guess I expect to line up alongside some of the Royals much-vaunted defensive unit. And of course I have a number of dear friends that I’d like to see make the team, so hopefully they make it as well. But mainly my dear friend Headless .

I was in the neighbourhood. You know how it is. You're going for a walk, see a kid crying at the bottom of a tree, look up to find their cat stuck in said tree, find a rock, peg it at the cat and knock it out of the tree, another good deed done.

So not only child cruelty but animal cruelty as well?? Such a pillar you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ST: Congratulations on being named as INTERCHANGE in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who voted you in?

H: serial_thrilla, so kind of you to send this message.

I was actually just having lunch with my dear friend manangatang when I received this notification from the anonymous online text-based discussion forum bigfooty.com. As much as this was a pleasant message, serial, I must say that all of these notifications are getting a little demanding. I must say it. And so I will.

All of these notifications are getting a little demanding.

manangatang and I often enjoy a meal together, and this day - today - was no different. Of course, when people read this, today may no longer be today. Today could be tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that. Today might even be a completely different day still. I guess that's the nature of the anonymous online text-based discussion forum bigfooty.com - I imagine you're unlikely to immediately copy and post this response into a post of your own.

Of course, it's possible - and that's what makes things exciting. But I need to answer this question, and I digress.

"I need to answer this question" is actually precisely what I told manangatang over lunch. The question was completely different, of course - manangatang wasn't asking me about being named as INTERCHANGE in the Season 30 People's Choice All-Sweet FA team. No, absolutely not. That would be absurd.

So what was manangatang asking me? Well, I had the same question; the first time, manangatang mumbled a little whilst also taking a sip of tap water, and I couldn't quite make out the question. I had to ask manangatang to repeat the question for my benefit. It was a hilarious mix-up, and we're still laughing now.

H: "If I can be earnest for a moment, serial - and I can - I think that's an unfair criticism."

That wasn't in response to your question above, of course, but a quote from earlier today when I was having lunch with manangatang. I had ordered the salt and pepper squid, see, but it was a bit of a foolish choice; I don't like seafood!

When ordering, manangatang gave me a look as though to say, "that seems like a bit of a foolish choice; you don't like seafood!" But I ordered it anyway, and I certainly regretted it!

If I had to describe the dish in three words - and I do - I'd use "salty", "peppery", and "squiddy", which I suppose makes sense, given the nature of the dish. But I took my complaint to the head chef of the establishment. I said to the head chef, "this dish is simply too salty, too peppery, and too squiddy" - and the chef responded with the quote above. The one that says: "If I can be earnest for a moment, serial - and I can - I think that's an unfair criticism."

Of course, I then asked why the head chef was referencing the user of the anonymous online text-based discussion forum bigfooty.com, serial_thrilla. The head chef explained that they were actually referring to the user of the anonymous online text-based discussion forum cereal-enthusiasts.com, @cereal_thriller. It was a hilarious mix-up, and manangatang and I are still laughing now.

H: My dear friend manangatang, serial, I would always love to play alongside. We spend very much time walking and eating and laughing, and I imagine we could do very much more walking and eating and laughing as teammates in this exercise, whatever it is.

Of course, neither of us is quite clear on the premise and, frankly, neither of us wants to be. 🤗

Headless and manangatang... Name a more iconic duo.

Not a single member of the "stacked six" in the backline either. Stacked Sucks more like it. The people know what's up! My faith in you all has been restored tenfold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back