Media Serial Stats: The Wonders & Demons, and a Failed Attempt At Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol says the dude who got kicked out of the nerd club 😂🫵
As if I wanted to remain in a club with a mf'r named after a Thomas the Tank Engine character :train:

As if I wanted to remain in a club with a mf'r named after a Thomas the Tank Engine character :train:
Doxxing, not cool DR, not cool.
Not Funny No GIF

I just read 10 pages of the other thread. Enjoyed Pickitt 's 27 posts just containing numbers, his 12 3 word posts, 8 one word posts and the glorious four worder he pulled at at one stage.

Records hey? You're welcome to them.

I'd give the Demons vs Wonders match thread the record.

There was to mu h spam and pointless posts in the GF rematch thread.

Posting just the number of your post count in the thread, and other counts like that should be disqualified as counting as genuine posts.

I'd give the Demons vs Wonders match thread the record.

There was to mu h spam and pointless posts in the GF rematch thread.

Posting just the number of your post count in the thread, and other counts like that should be disqualified as counting as genuine posts.
It was actually a game.

We were trying to get posts in, while pick was trying to guess what the post number would be.

Never played dumb games while drunk at 2am I take it?

Some light fun to recharge before the next binge.

It was actually a game.

We were trying to get posts in, while pick was trying to guess what the post number would be.

Never played dumb games while drunk at 2am I take it?

Some light fun to recharge before the next binge.
I'm all for having fun, but I may be the only player involved in that match that thinks that thread was a blight on match threads in the Sweet FA.

It was impossible to catch up with the thread, and when you tried to all you got was post counts and Spam.

nothing about Qooty at all.

Each to their own, and if it was fun for others then that is cool too.

I'm all for having fun, but I may be the only player involved in that match that thinks that thread was a blight on match threads in the Sweet FA.

It was impossible to catch up with the thread, and when you tried to all you got was post counts and Spam.

Anyone that posts 1000 times in one thread is a legend in my eyes. Post counts and spam or not, it's impressive, in its own weird sad little way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone that posts 1000 times in one thread is a legend in my eyes. Post counts and spam or not, it's impressive, in its own weird sad little way.

You know, the best thing about #grandfinalrematch is it's not too late to get involved! Get in there and join in the glorious endeavour of making history!

You know, the best thing about #grandfinalrematch is it's not too late to get involved! Get in there and join in the glorious endeavour of making history!

Can you rank your top 8570 post's in that thread for me please? One by one, in the most recent Wonders vs Demons thread.

Can you rank your top 8570 post's in that thread for me please? One by one, in the most recent Wonders vs Demons thread.

In order to do it properly, every post from that thread will need to be analysed in its own three-post piece. My own countdowns will be prominent, but SPOILER ALERT: Pickitt will be featuring heavily at the pointy end.

In order to do it properly, every post from that thread will need to be analysed in its own three-post piece. My own countdowns will be prominent, but SPOILER ALERT: Pickitt will be featuring heavily at the pointy end.
Wonder what the highest dinosaur will be?

I look forward to this top tier media post.

Wonder what the highest dinosaur will be?

Let's just say the countdowns may have shocking postscripts upon reflection.

Except for Big M flavours, that ranking was unimpeachable.

Posts not about qooty? Man you're in a rude shock when you a see a thread from any season.

I would add Pickitt started off enthusiastically posting his guffaw free zone posts, some of which may have contained a recognisable word. He was deterred by folks in the thread and to his credit stopped posting.
Yes, that is why I stopped posting no other reason
I just read 10 pages of the other thread. Enjoyed Pickitt 's 27 posts just containing numbers, his 12 3 word posts, 8 one word posts and the glorious four worder he pulled at at one stage.

Records hey? You're welcome to them.
Cope harder the many many lists of #grandfinalrematch were amazing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back