Serie A 2016/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Exceptional goals by Nainggolan, terrific player.

Shocker by Fiorentina. Dominated first half v Torino..2-0 up and then went home! Lucky not to lose it with Belotti's missed penalty.

Huge game this week..Roma v Napoli.

Exceptional goals by Nainggolan, terrific player.

Shocker by Fiorentina. Dominated first half v Torino..2-0 up and then went home! Lucky not to lose it with Belotti's missed penalty.

Huge game this week..Roma v Napoli.
Roma have the small matter of a derby tomorrow aswell. Think it will be a belter

Great to actually win a big, away game for once! Never make things easy for ourselves though, a very nervy ending!! So exciting to see the young talent we have in midfield with Rog, Zielinski and Diawara.

And speaking of young talent, it's great to know that Italy finally has another top class striker in the making with Andrea Belotti. Hat-trick overnight and now league top scorer with 22 goals.

Disappointing to drop points but the positive is we increased our lead at the top to 8 points. Couple of big weeks coming up for us too

Great to actually win a big, away game for once! Never make things easy for ourselves though, a very nervy ending!! So exciting to see the young talent we have in midfield with Rog, Zielinski and Diawara.

And speaking of young talent, it's great to know that Italy finally has another top class striker in the making with Andrea Belotti. Hat-trick overnight and now league top scorer with 22 goals.
Hopefully he's not another Immobile, Borini or Destro FWIW

one of the few Torino supporters in the southern hemisphere reporting in!

VERY happy with the form of Belotti, what impresses the most about il gallo is his work ethic, the pressure he puts on defenders, the back tracking etc. In this regard he's superior to Immobile who is very much imo a primo punto. Belotti is the more complete player in this regard, and am very much looking forward to him in the azzurri for the next decade.

Obvious bias aside, id rather he stays an extra season with us, just for his development. Too often you see players go overseas too early i.e. Immobile and Cerci

I feel bad for AC Milan as it should've been full time on the keepers save. It wasn't, cross in, handball, penalty. 95th minute. Juventus win 2-1. Final whistle blown right on the goal. What a bloody sequence of events.

If not for Jose Sosa's second yellow right towards the end, there wouldn't have been that extra little time added after the 4 minutes of injury time. I mean, Juventus did have the ball only on the halfway line when it had hit the 94th minute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel bad for AC Milan as it should've been full time on the keepers save. It wasn't, cross in, handball, penalty. 95th minute. Juventus win 2-1. Final whistle blown right on the goal. What a bloody sequence of events.

If not for Jose Sosa's second yellow right towards the end, there wouldn't have been that extra little time added after the 4 minutes of injury time. I mean, Juventus did have the ball only on the halfway line when it had hit the 94th minute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, Sosa deciding to turn back, having already started his walk off, to argue with the referee probably cost Milan that final 30 seconds.

Milan seem such a nothing, disorganized team these days. The team's reaction at the end for a blatant handball was a farce. And then there's that Milan player who sprinted into the box behind Dybala as Dybala had barely started his run up? Would've cost his team a re-take had Donnarumma made the save.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maaaan, I'm so annoyed with that! Would have been so handy for Roma and Napoli if Juve drew again.

Also, I mentioned in my last post about great to have a top class striker again in Belotti, well we already have our next world class keeper in Donnarumma... I seriously cannot believe how good he is for an 18 year old. Love Italy's young talent :fire:

Dybala was pretty much shadowed during his run up. Imagine the Milan melts if Donnarumma saved it and the ref ordered a retake :drunk:

So Referee Massa told Montella he made the Penalty call all on his own, No help from the goalline linesman, Massa was in a position that made it impossible for him to see. ******* disgusting.

Roma Napoli Inter and Milan are all seething upon leaving that s**t Juve stadium this season, You think there might be a problem? I think so.

So Referee Massa told Montella he made the Penalty call all on his own, No help from the goalline linesman, Massa was in a position that made it impossible for him to see. ******* disgusting.

Roma Napoli Inter and Milan are all seething upon leaving that s**t Juve stadium this season, You think there might be a problem? I think so.
Agree it was a poor call but lol at the conspiracy theory. We could only wish for the amount of pens Roma and Milan get

Agree it was a poor call but lol at the conspiracy theory. We could only wish for the amount of pens Roma and Milan get

You've conceded 1 penalty all season the lowest in the league, You're not that good at defending. You guys just get the rub of the green all the time we are all used to it. The Barcelona of Italy. :p

Calls like these don't annoy me as much anymore because we're irrelevant at the moment hopefully we can start competing again soon.

A lot of credit needs to go toward Montella he's been absolutely 1st class all year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back