Serie A 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Good goal from Mattia De Sciglio his first in Serie A

So pumped already for Napoli vs Juve...

Montella sacked by Milan. No surprises there. Gattuso as coach will be... interesting.

Would love to see him in the prem one day. Not sure it will happen any time soon though.

Only club I could see him leave Inter for is Real. Genuinely loves his club and even though I think he's a complete ******* w***er who wouldn't get any sympathy from most of Italy if he broke his legs but he is a genuine world class player and is (right now at least) the best striker in Europe.

Only club I could see him leave Inter for is Real. Genuinely loves his club and even though I think he's a complete ******* ****** who wouldn't get any sympathy from most of Italy if he broke his legs but he is a genuine world class player and is (right now at least) the best striker in Europe.
That would be a good move for him. Massive upgrade on Benzema.

Only club I could see him leave Inter for is Real. Genuinely loves his club and even though I think he's a complete ******* ****** who wouldn't get any sympathy from most of Italy if he broke his legs but he is a genuine world class player and is (right now at least) the best striker in Europe.
He was a Barca youf product, I wonder if he even would go to RM

Benevento at home to Milan... you know it's gonna happen.

(Benevento get their first win (or first point) and will prove to be the confidence booster to finally get their season started. They haven't been that bad, just unlucky (though can you really say that if you concede so many 90+ min goals?)

(Benevento get their first win (or first point) and will prove to be the confidence booster to finally get their season started. They haven't been that bad, just unlucky (though can you really say that if you concede so many 90+ min goals?)

The blonde Totti, Amato Ciciretti, to score from a 25 yard free kick in the 95th minute to make it 1-0. Milan equalise in the 96th minute.

We ain’t giving up our title that easily!
Very good win at Napoli this morning, Higuain scores for fun against his old side and scores the only goal of the game. First half was pretty good to watch and we restricted them to mainly shots from distance, second half they came into it a bit more and Napoli probably should have levelled it through Insigne. Napoli dominated possession for the majority of the game but probably only had a couple of real clear cut chances with our back 4 holding up nicely and allowing Gigi a comfortable game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol
the equaliser comes from the keeper at the death
FFS Milan.

You know what? That was pretty much the most predictable result of the season. Of course it had to be off the keeper's head, from Juventus no less, that gets the point, in a result that turns the tables, seeing that Benevento scored in 90+.

Jammy as all hell. Against Milan too. Did you expect anything else?

You know what? That was pretty much the most predictable result of the season. Of course it had to be off the keeper's head, from Juventus no less, that gets the point, in a result that turns the tables, seeing that Benevento scored in 90+.

Jammy as all hell. Against Milan too. Did you expect anything else?
Always ready to do our best to screw over Milan, now if only someone could do the same to their pesky neighbors and let Napoli and us go head to head for the title that would be great

Inter remain the only undefeated side after a 5-0 rout of Chievo. That may come to an end this weekend though as they play Juve away.
Crucial CL midweek in Athens so hopefully we can get a good lead and start taking guys off early. Inter playing brilliant at the moment and we will need to play better than we have to knock them off

Crucial CL midweek in Athens so hopefully we can get a good lead and start taking guys off early. Inter playing brilliant at the moment and we will need to play better than we have to knock them off
Spalletti is a great coach. Could have won a serie a or two if Totti didn't overshadow his tactics at Roma.

Spalletti is a great coach. Could have won a serie a or two if Totti didn't overshadow his tactics at Roma.

He didn't win a title in his first stint with Roma because they choked. He didn't win a title in his second stint with Roma because they didn't have the talent to match up to Juventus (or even Napoli). I agree that he's a great coach though and whilst I think Napoli will win it (just), Inter will push them all the way with the way they're playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back