Serie A 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

In the sense that you are disappointed for/by them, or that they themselves are disappointing?

I can't really explain it, but I take way too much perverse satisfaction in seeing "big" clubs like Milan struggling so much. It's nothing personal with Milan; I don't really care about them either way . But there's something fascinating about seeing "big" clubs (not just Milan) fail.
I guess for them, but all of the above with the way you've put it.

Loved the Milan side of the early-mid 00s. Was one of my favourite teams to watch.

Long may Milan struggle. After years of them beating up on everyone including us I’m not sad to see them in their current predicament

Turin and Milan derbies the highlight of the Coppa Quarters.
Juventus v Torino
Milan v Inter
Napoli v Atalanta
Lazio v Fiorentina

Very good win over Roma this morning sees us and Napoli go clear. Great that Inter are in a bad run of form currently

I think that serie a has the strongest top 10 for many years.

Sampdoria, Torino and Atalanta are very very solid squads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd agree there to an extent because the Milan teams gave declined, Sassuolo had a good season recently too.

Roma and Napoli have been the most consistent of the chasing pack, but Juve miles ahead still.

Another upset loss to Inter. Milan continue to disappoint and Udinese 7 goals last 2 games.

Good Juve Roma game, Juve dominated and should have been couple of goals up. Roma bounces back late and probably should have equalised.

Attendances continue to disappoint. Shocker at recent Milan Atalanta game.

Third loss in a row for Inter after they were knocked out of the Coppa by Milan in ET. Cutrone with the only goal of the game

What a season Allan is having! Always been a workhorse and had a great defensive side to his game but he's added a real nice attacking side too now. Top 3 player for us so far this season alongside Insigne and Koulibaly in my opinion.

Great to see Hamsik in form now after a slow start. His goals and all round attacking influence has been needed lately with Mertens still struggling a bit.

We've hit back well after a few lackluster performances but this has been because the fixture list has eased up a bit lately. I'm worried once the European games start up again... but squad depth should (hopefully) be better after the January transfer window. Need Milik and Ghoulam replacements!

Inter vs Lazio should be a huge game tomorrow morning. I think Inter's title hopes will be hanging by a thread if they fail to win.

What a season Allan is having! Always been a workhorse and had a great defensive side to his game but he's added a real nice attacking side too now. Top 3 player for us so far this season alongside Insigne and Koulibaly in my opinion.

Great to see Hamsik in form now after a slow start. His goals and all round attacking influence has been needed lately with Mertens still struggling a bit.

We've hit back well after a few lackluster performances but this has been because the fixture list has eased up a bit lately. I'm worried once the European games start up again... but squad depth should (hopefully) be better after the January transfer window. Need Milik and Ghoulam replacements!

Inter vs Lazio should be a huge game tomorrow morning. I think Inter's title hopes will be hanging by a thread if they fail to win.
Yep agree

Always been a big fan of Allan, his aggression and work ethic sets him apart from many other holding mids. Hamsik popping up over the last few weeks has been nice too, seeing he's playing a little deeper in midfield these days.

Perhaps Napoli should tank EL and throw everything at winning the scudetto? Similar to what Spurs did last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fiorentina and Milan finish 1 all.
Incredible to think Milan are actually closer in points to the drop zone than a CL spot

Dybala with 2 in 5 minutes and all of a sudden it’s 3-1. Hellas have held us at bay for large parts of the game but even after leveling it they still seemed a little uncertain of committing men forward in case of a quick counterattack. Pretty tough game as they seem intent on fouling us regularly but with Inter and Lazio only managing a 0-0 draw it leaves us and Napoli with a decent gap at the halfway point

I think that serie a has the strongest top 10 for many years.

Sampdoria, Torino and Atalanta are very very solid squads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this was the late 90s, early 00s, I would whole heartedly agree with you. The 7 sisters era was an awesome one.

It would be nice to recover some bits of that again, that's for sure!

Also, I just noted Milan is 11th... sigh.

On the bright side, at least Parma's in a good position to get back in, that would be fantastic!

Hope these misses don’t come back to bite us. In total control and a 1-0 lead should really be 3 or 4, just as I speak Mandzukic fluffs a easy tap in

Total domination and the 2-0 scoreline flattered Torino. Two leg semi v Atalanta now who are on a pretty impressive cup run so won’t be a walk in the park

On the bright side, at least Parma's in a good position to get back in, that would be fantastic!

To see the depths that they went to and where they are now, it's a brilliant story.

Also how the * did I not find out sooner that the tattooed Totti, Amato Ciciretti, is moving to Napoli in the summer? Might play for the worst team ever but he's genuine class.

Mihajlovic sacked by Torino after today’s loss. That’s the second time now he has been sacked after a loss to Juventus

Inter concede an injury time equaliser which leaves their title chance in tatters. The top two could go 8 and 9 points clear this weekend and Inter could even find themselves in 4th or 5th with Roma and Lazio having a couple of games in hand

And just like that it’s down to a 2 horse race with Roma losing at home to Atalanta.
Cagliari made us work hard for the 1-0 win today and probably deserved a point but just lacked a bit of class in their forward third. Really sound at the back again, have conceded only once in our last 7 games and that’s now 11 clean sheets from 20 for the season

Nevermind what's going on at the top, two wins in a row for Benevento!! The great escape is on!! ;)

I actually think Lazio could be the 3rd best team in the league. Haven't had too many bad games this season and great to see Felipe Anderson back after a long lay off. Either way, super impressed by them.

To see the depths that they went to and where they are now, it's a brilliant story.

Also how the **** did I not find out sooner that the tattooed Totti, Amato Ciciretti, is moving to Napoli in the summer? Might play for the worst team ever but he's genuine class.
Lucarelli is an absolute champ playing for free/a pittance and helping them up the pyramid again, all at the age of 40 too, he also recently broke Parma's record for most appearances too, a great achievement considering he joined them at 30-31. Would be a great way to end his career to see them promoted again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back