Serie A 2018/19

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Had to settle for a point but nearly pinched it at the death with 10 men.
Hopefully Inter can nick points off Napoli now

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Thanks Inter for the injury time winner.
Always good when you only manage a draw but increase your lead at the top

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
That was the most classic of Napoli games you'll ever see.

Chance to finally cut the gap on Juve... the better team in the 2nd half, then Koulibaly sent off... still create a golden chance in which Zielinksi should've buried in the 90th min, then concede 2 mins later. Then to top it off, Insigne red too right before the final whistle.

Sigh.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Disallowed 93rd minute equaliser for Sampdoria. Haven’t been at our best over the Christmas period so will gladly take all 3 points

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Can one of the Milan teams be good again so Juve doesn't win it every year...

Roma and Napoli ain't ever getting close to them, whenever Juve slips, they slip too.

I understand your frustration and granted Napoli are unlikely to get over the hump any time soon, but we have put up a pretty admirable fight over the last 3.5 years. I know there has to come a point where we need to breakthrough and win a trophy, but this Juve team is just remarkably consistent.

We got close to them last season - beat them in Turin and only finished 4 points behind... we got the most points in history for a team who didn't win the title.

We're on track again to get high 80's in points, but Juve have won 17 of 19 games so far and drawn the other 2, that is just ridiculous. Unfortunately, we don't have the funds like they do to just go out and get a ready made world class player to instantly elevate our level.

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Really encouraging and great to see so many young Italians playing well and showing high potential...

Donnarumma, Meret, Mancini, Cristante, Zaniolo, Barella, Cutrone, Pellegrini, Chiesa, Lazzari etc... hopefully they can keep it up.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Coppa Italia was on this weekend, Serie A YouTube channel livesteamed a few matches

Good stuff
Had I know they were live-streaming I would have got up and watched that.

I’m just glad we started Moise Kean and he scored. Would rather him loaned out if we weren’t planning on using him.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Had I know they were live-streaming I would have got up and watched that.

I’m just glad we started Moise Kean and he scored. Would rather him loaned out if we weren’t planning on using him.
You can watch it still

Been flicking through

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Excellent result for Napoli against a good team missing our 3 best players in Insigne, Koulibaly and Allan. Game swung massively in our favour though when Acerbi got sent off.

Milik continues his good form and really liking Maksimovic's progress in defence as of late. And what a talent Fabian Ruiz is, one of the more elegant players ive seen come through in a while.

In other news, hows the current form of Duvan Zapata! Atalanta has scored the most goals of any team to date.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Good win. Lazio just had to be more clinical. That miss from Immobile probably the worse.

Back