mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Sorry I forgot what great job our manger is doing against the super tough competitors in the league

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
So, just a bit of a contrast in the Coppa Semi 1st legs... haha

Lazio 0 - 0 Milan
Fiorentina 3 -3 Atalanta

Fiorentina and Atalanta have to be the most entertaining teams to watch right now in Italy!

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
So, just a bit of a contrast in the Coppa Semi 1st legs... haha

Lazio 0 - 0 Milan
Fiorentina 3 -3 Atalanta

Fiorentina and Atalanta have to be the most entertaining teams to watch right now in Italy!
Did YouTube stream again? Didn't see any previews beforehand last few days

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Very frustrating game yesterday morning.

Thought we outplayed them for most of the match, was really impressed by our response after the red card, but we always just seem to fall short... but i am please we have found good form again.

I honestly don't think Juve are 16 pts better off than us, but this game shows exactly why they always win and we don't - simple error by Malcuit which caused the Meret red, Insigne penalty miss, Juve scoring twice from 3 shots on target and etc...

Sainter88

Team Captain
Jul 16, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone interested in a home Italia 2000 shirt size XL (tight fit kappa) with del Piero name and number? Got a yellow 2017/18 higuain size 8 player sizing adizero (player version)
Posting on here as I hate that piece of s**t eBay :)

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Anyone interested in a home Italia 2000 shirt size XL (tight fit kappa) with del Piero name and number? Got a yellow 2017/18 higuain size 8 player sizing adizero (player version)
Posting on here as I hate that piece of s**t eBay :)
What price?
I will ask a few mates. I might even be interested in the ADP shirt

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Loanees can play against their parent clubs but i actually think Juve sold Sturaro outright to Genoa last month anyway.

Genoa drew in Turin against Juve earlier in the season, i'm interested to know the last time Juve didn't beat a team in a season...?

Pleasing win by Napoli this morning, good to see Mertens end his goal drought and Younes with his first goal for the club (i think). Hopefully Ospina is all good!

The Milan derby was great, best one in quite a while. Inter leapfrog Milan again after the win.

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I 4-1 really enjoyed our win over Roma ;)

The race for the last 2 CL spots is all over the place right now!! Inter really need to resolve this Icardi situation, it's causing them havoc.

bixente

Team Captain
Feb 21, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Disgusting racist chants could be heard throughout Juve's 2-0 win at Cagliari, Moise Kean scored and his response was very classy but ridiculously his teammate Leonardo Bonucci said he's 50/50 to blame along with the crowd.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
I think the English translation of what was said made Bonucci’s comment seen worse than what isnwaa but in this situation you should just publicly back your teammate.

Back