DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
I said it before; I'll say it again - I don't rate Iachini and the sooner he's gone, the better.

beIN/Kayo really pissing me off this week

Lets show all the League Cup ties and not show Lazio Atalanta...

Missed an Atalanta masterclass, flogs
They need to have these extra games on BEINSports connect Xtra on their web app.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
They need to have these extra games on BEINSports connect Xtra on their web app.
I've only got Kayo, so no options on that one (has seen some games only broadcasted on connect watching highlights on their YouTube channel)

Initially I was very annoyed with Optus making SBS redundant, but I made the switch over to them just before we got locked down in March (phone, NBN etc), paying a little bit more but it is far better I admit, can only hope they make Foxtel/beIN accountable

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I said it before; I'll say it again - I don't rate Iachini and the sooner he's gone, the better.
I watched the first half, you guys simply fluffed far too many chances then you gave away a soft penalty, Kouame, Chiesa and Bonaventura the main culprits. Could've easily been like 2-1 up at HT.

Vlahovic producing a good save from Samps keeper the only constructive thing you did early

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
I watched the first half, you guys simply fluffed far too many chances then you gave away a soft penalty, Kouame, Chiesa and Bonaventura the main culprits. Could've easily been like 2-1 up at HT.

Vlahovic producing a good save from Samps keeper the only constructive thing you did early

True, our poor finishing again haunted us, but he placed one of our main attacking threats at wingback!

Also Ceccherini is possibly not Serie A standard.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
You can lump in Udinese with Fiorentina

Absolutely wasteful, both teams would be annoyed for gifting their opposition 3 points when they both had alot of the general play on their terms. Effort only gets you so far when you can't create or convert any chances.

Only Vlahovic with any real goal sense

Would be funny to see who'd win out there

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
You can lump in Udinese with Fiorentina

Absolutely wasteful, both teams would be annoyed for gifting their opposition 3 points when they both had alot of the general play on their terms. Effort only gets you so far when you can't create or convert any chances.

Only Vlahovic with any real goal sense

Would be funny to see who'd win out there

Fiorentina are overall more talented than Udinese IMO.

Besides Musso, de Paul (who could still leave) and Pereyra (who was often disappointing for Watford) their side isn't much to write home about really. Watford falling behind in the pecking order might help them though.

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Do kayo have a serie a weekly highlights show?

Highlights shows for serie a, la liga, the bundesliga, ligue 1 and the championship. What I didn't like was that you often have to wait more than a day after the game to watch the mini match.

I keep hoping for a netflix for football one day, with quality reporting rather than some commentators mentioning over and over again how or why the league they're commenting on is so good or the best. It's desperate and irrelevant.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Do kayo have a serie a weekly highlights show?
Yep but it's on at random times

beIN puts the most effort into presenting La Liga, although La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga get about the same ratio of games shown per matchday (around 4-7), just depends on other sports/leagues like tennis and league cup that may get shown too, but I'm pretty sure it's a minimum of 4 per matchday.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Fiorentina are overall more talented than Udinese IMO.

Besides Musso, de Paul (who could still leave) and Pereyra (who was often disappointing for Watford) their side isn't much to write home about really. Watford falling behind in the pecking order might help them though.
Definitely agree Fiorentina have more talent, Kevin Lasagna is Serie B standard for example yet Udinese persist with him

I think Udinese are more of a system based side I guess, but yeah, both teams need to find a way of being clinical.

Can you see Fiorentina fighting for an EL spot, or will that be out of reach?

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Highlights shows for serie a, la liga, the bundesliga, ligue 1 and the championship. What I didn't like was that you often have to wait more than a day after the game to watch the mini match.

I keep hoping for a netflix for football one day, with quality reporting rather than some commentators mentioning over and over again how or why the league they're commenting on is so good or the best. It's desperate and irrelevant.
I hate the la liga one where the narrator tells you the result before they show footage. Please tell me serie a isn't the same.

I know what you mean about the delay I check on a Monday or Tuesday and nothing quite often

Back