Serie A 2020/21 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely agree Fiorentina have more talent, Kevin Lasagna is Serie B standard for example yet Udinese persist with him

I think Udinese are more of a system based side I guess, but yeah, both teams need to find a way of being clinical.

Can you see Fiorentina fighting for an EL spot, or will that be out of reach?

Will be out of reach with Iachini IMO.

I hate the la liga one where the narrator tells you the result before they show footage. Please tell me serie a isn't the same.

I know what you mean about the delay I check on a Monday or Tuesday and nothing quite often
That annoys me too about the La Liga one

Nah Serie A do it properly, normally Gary Taphouse narrates it

I wonder if Taphouse made the switch to beIN/Serie A a couple of seasons ago because he was only the 3rd/4th dog in the IMG EPL line up behind the likes of Drury and Champion or if he was pushed out? But he is Serie As main commentator though.

That annoys me too about the La Liga one
I actually cant watch it. I obviously follow Spurs most closely but like to keep up with other leagues and want to watch them in packages like a 1hr show. If I wanted just the result I'd google it. Bloke reads out the results 2 mins into the show

Some weird news coming out of Serie A - Juventus all set and ready to play, Napoli... didn't travel, should have already kicked off but... well... how do you play with only one team?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going by the rules and what was agreed on with the govt the game should have proceeded. The Naples Health Authority screwed up and should not have stopped the team ...and frankly Napoli team should have told the health authority they have interpreted the agreement incorrectly. Seems to me they were only too pleased to not have played with three players infected.

Based on that it should be three point to Juve.

CA409EB4-E912-4FC2-9C33-D3C24B556D52.jpeg

Interesting to see how he goes at Juve - not sure he's an overly pressing need for them but it's just standard Juve wanting all the talent. Hope he takes the next step though and doesn't stutter like Bernerdeschi has.

This whole Juve/Napoli fiasco and all the events that happened over this was bizarre. As a Napoli fan, hope it gets officially postponed and we aren't handed a 3-0 forfeit...

International break now. Stand outs so far for mine have obviously been Atalanta - like wow, what a team. 14 goals already in 3 games, Gomez on fire... and also how good are the young full-backs in Milan, with Theo Hernandez at AC and Achraf Hakimi at Inter. Super exciting players.

Interesting to see how he goes at Juve - not sure he's an overly pressing need for them but it's just standard Juve wanting all the talent. Hope he takes the next step though and doesn't stutter like Bernerdeschi has.
We need another RWB to rotate and hopefully take over Cuadrado

That first half last night was the most enjoyable Napoli performance in a couple of years. Osimhen has completely changed our attack, he's just so dynamic with his movement and speed. Lozano looking like a whole new player compared to last season too.

And what a start for Milan, big win against Inter. 4 from 4 now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back