Serie A 2020/21 Thread

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Dybala does love a good roll on the deck. He’s done it 4 or 5 times when this referee clearly doesn’t give a crap about anyone making a meal of a challenge.
Good news is those flogs dropped points

Onya Verona

Milan Roma on tomorrow morning, interesting

Atalanta in a mini rut atm, Samp with a big away win in Bergamo

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
Some interesting refereeing decisions in the Milan-Roma game, but another very high scoring game nonetheless. Ibra continues his great form.

Serie A has been a goal fest so far this season.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Serie A is a brilliant league with another terrific game this morning.

Juve stumble again, at home yesterday to Verona lol.

Since when did you jump on the Milan bandwagon?
Started watching them when they signed Kessie, thought he'd be a good signing for N17.
Slowly become my second side.

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Iachini's gone. Thank god.

Prandelli isn't the manager he once was, but he's worth a short-term contract to see if he can get this side playing better.

May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio
About time Lazio did something

COVID decimated the squad and still beat Dortmund, undefeated in CL and drew with Inter and Juve.

Equal second most trophies past 10 years in Serie A.

For all the money that Milan and Inter spend they have pretty much nothing to show for it over the past 10 years.

Atalanta are probably the other side that are getting better results for money spent.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sassuolo really need a holding mid

Getting done over every time they lose the ball

They like to play it around which is fine, but if you don't protect yourself when you lose it, then it's Russian Roulette

I think they're probably top 10 material, but better sides would be rolling them I'd imagine from now on if they don't sure themselves up

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Sassuolo really need a holding mid

Getting done over every time they lose the ball

They like to play it around which is fine, but if you don't protect yourself when you lose it, then it's Russian Roulette

I think they're probably top 10 material, but better sides would be rolling them I'd imagine from now on if they don't sure themselves up
They marked locatelli very tightly, but yeah that's the way the play.
Hard to come back from conceding 2 early like that.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
They marked locatelli very tightly, but yeah that's the way the play.
Hard to come back from conceding 2 early like that.
I think they'll belt poor teams though, should have enough firepower, but whether they're good enough for Europa League like they were 3-4-5 years ago is another thing, back then they had a quality defender in Acerbi leading the back 4, but he's since moved on

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
Super performance by Napoli this morning, completely dominated a Roma team who has hardly put a foot wrong all season so far. Arguably our best outing under Gattuso. Thought Zielinski and Fabian were superb through the middle.

A performance and result fitting for a tribute to Diego :hearts: loved the kits we played in too!

Looking like a pretty good season shaping up here, tight in the top half at the moment.

Back