Serie A 2020/21 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Benevento cough up a 93rd minute equaliser which now leaves Cagliari safe.
Torino plays Benevento in the last round with the everything on the line. Benevento win they are safe a loss or draw they are gone
That was painful to watch.
How they choked having an extra man for basically the whole game.
When simy equalised you could hear the Benevento team cry and scream.
They even have a real chance to win at the very end but glik hit the volley straight at the goalkeeper.

Who wins the Coppa Italia?

Can Atalanta finally win something and have something to show for their 5 or so years of being an excellent side, or will the Old Lady be too good yet again?
Wonder what the neutrals think...
We are 8-2-0 from our last few games so our forms superior. Malinovski, Muriel in particular are in great form.
Having said that Juve will be very hungry and buoyed by a win off inter and our last match was very close.

Wonder what the neutrals think...
We are 8-2-0 from our last few games so our forms superior. Malinovski, Muriel in particular are in great form.
Having said that Juve will be very hungry and buoyed by a win off inter and our last match was very close.
Imo if this were a Serie A game, then Atalanta for sure

Cup final though, it's a different story. I say this from a Tottenham fans perspective, Atalanta has to learn how to win, I'd say 35-40% Atalanta and 60-65% Juve here.

That being said I think everyone aside from Juve fans want Atalanta to win here.

As a Juve fan I want Juve to win but Atalanta deserve a trophy

Imo if this were a Serie A game, then Atalanta for sure

Cup final though, it's a different story. I say this from a Tottenham fans perspective, Atalanta has to learn how to win, I'd say 35-40% Atalanta and 60-65% Juve here.

That being said I think everyone aside from Juve fans want Atalanta to win here.
Yep as I suspected :(

Third and fourth placed Monza and Lecce fail to even make the Serie B playoff final losing to Cittadella and Venezia.

Berlusconi won’t be happy with Monza..how sad.

Would imagine both Cittadella and Venezia would have to expand stadium somehow if promoted?

Third and fourth placed Monza and Lecce fail to even make the Serie B playoff final losing to Cittadella and Venezia.

Would imagine both Cittadella and Venezia would have to expand stadium somehow if promoted?
I’m sure something will be worked out if that eventuates.
Would be great to see a Aussie in charge of a Serie A side though

Yep good call.
I was planning to stay up to 3 am but went to sleep.

Watching the highlights and seeing us spurn good chances then get burnt on the counter was very painful, but thats what I feared.

CL game against PSG all over again. We could have burried them, too

It's so frustrating as our form this season against Juve was good and even though their squad is probably worth 10x ours in terms of cost, we still are very likely to finish 2nd and they may miss out on CL

If we can somehow get a few quality centre backs, leak a few less goals, we could go for Scudetto next season for sure. Just gotta keep the rest of the squad together

CL game against PSG all over again. We could have burried them, too

It's so frustrating as our form this season against Juve was good and even though their squad is probably worth 10x ours in terms of cost, we still are very likely to finish 2nd and they may miss out on CL

If we can somehow get a few quality centre backs, leak a few less goals, we could go for Scudetto next season for sure. Just gotta keep the rest of the squad together
Gosens is the big one to keep a hold of, he has been amazing and is very sought after.
I wonder if they will come for Malinovski, given his recent form too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juve keeping up their end of the bargain and doing a number on Bologna but Atalanta not holding up their end. We need a favour from either them or Hellas

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!
Hellas hold on for a point, Napoli had a couple of chances to win it late but now they miss CL at Juve’s expense
Told ya ud make it

You won out, someone was always gunna slip up

Would've thought 7 points would be enough for us, alas Milan and Juve too good, even with harder fixtures

Just had a look at Serie B

Boy that reads as either

Really weak

Or very even

Only 73 points for Empoli, the champions from a 38 game, 20 team roster

Venezia and Cittadella in the promotion playoff in 5th and 6th at 59 and 57 points respectively

Just had a look at Serie B

Boy that reads as either

Really weak

Or very even

Only 73 points for Empoli, the champions from a 38 game, 20 team roster

Venezia and Cittadella in the promotion playoff in 5th and 6th at 59 and 57 points respectively
Looking at the GD across the league seems like it was fairly even comp. Two of the bottom eight clubs even had positive GD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back