Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
Very standard Napoli letdown, 5 of 6 losses have been at home. Fiorentina were very impressive though, Italiano is doing great things there.

Napoli just lack synergy going forward, play way too many long balls to an isolated Osimhen. Good teams can defend that pretty easily.

Inter odds on favourites from here, Milan have a great defence and a good midfield, but are really lacking up top. They also have a pretty tough remaining fixture.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Coppa semis

Inter 3-0 Milan, agg 3-0
Juve 2-0 Fiorentina, agg 3-0

Hopefully a decent final with the good guys getting up 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
Even for Napolis standards and illustratious history of letdowns, that was an impressive capitulation - Empoli hadnt won a game since mid-December (against Napoli away of course) and trust us to gift them a rare win. Bottlers gonna bottle. I laughed when Meret made that error, sadly predictable. I think we’ll finish 4th now.

We need a clean out, i rate a lot of our squad but time for a fresh new start and direction.

At least Inter and Milan showing some championship mentality lately, kudos to them.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Dogs, Napoli and Spurs mate. Thank god for 2016 hey.
At least it's the Dogs, not the Aints

That being said they'll probably break their drought too seeing everyone else has

Also a Parramatta fan 😇😇😇 gotta love going out in straight sets every year we come top 4

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Fizzling Fiorentina, flattering to deceive yet again.

Playing badly against a newly promoted side that's obviously desperate to stay up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back