Serie A and Italian football 2023-24 fred - On beIN Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

We seem to have overlooked that we had a player go to Asia, 3 to South America, 2 to Africa and a host of them in Europe for the International break.
Good to see situation normal now.
If you want good analysis of Serie A and understand Italian, watch BoboTv.

Napoli deserve their title, have been by far the best team in the comp and as much as it it hurts to say it I hope they enjoy it.
As for Juve, we have been given our points back and sit third but still a lot more to play out and it sucks for all involved that there is no clarity around the situation and it could play out that European spots are not known until we’ll after the season is over

Napoli deserve their title, have been by far the best team in the comp and as much as it it hurts to say it I hope they enjoy it.
As for Juve, we have been given our points back and sit third but still a lot more to play out and it sucks for all involved that there is no clarity around the situation and it could play out that European spots are not known until we’ll after the season is over
The lack of competition is a little disappointing, but a Scudetto is a Scudetto, it's a big achievement when a team outside the big 3 wins one, first team it'll be since Roma 2001 was it?

Lazio looked good at stages, but couldn't maintain the rage. The Milan teams at least can win the Champions League thia season, so good luck to them there. I'll back them against those City Chokers, might even bitchbet for them if City beat Real Madrid.

The lack of competition is a little disappointing, but a Scudetto is a Scudetto, it's a big achievement when a team outside the big 3 wins one, first team it'll be since Roma 2001 was it?

Lazio looked good at stages, but couldn't maintain the rage. The Milan teams at least can win the Champions League thia season, so good luck to them there. I'll back them against those City Chokers, might even bitchbet for them if City beat Real Madrid.
First championship in over 30 years ..who cares about lack of competition.

Fiorentina will play Inter in the Copa Italia final after beating Cremonese 2-0 in the two legged semi final.

La Viola has a chance to win some silverware, woohoo.

Ah well. I was hoping for something after a dull f1.
Really should have kept the pressure up for a 2nd goal.
Yeah, the locals would be disappointed not getting it at home

Anyways

Can't believe how bad Samp are, just a week or 2 before their relegation is confirmed, probably expect Lecce and Empoli to find a way to stay up, 18th a battle between Spezia and Hellas

33 long years… never thought I’d see this day after so many near misses over the years.

Unbelievable feeling :trophy:💙🤍
Congrats.
Once Milan were out, i was hoping you'd see it through. Would be awesome to be in Napoli this week. One of my favourite spots in Italy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fiorentina will play Inter in the Copa Italia final after beating Cremonese 2-0 in the two legged semi final.

La Viola has a chance to win some silverware, woohoo.
Do you think Fiorentina has a better chance of winning the Coppa Italia or Conference League? The cup final against Inter will be tough, whereas none of the teams left in the Conference League scare me as much.

Do you think Fiorentina has a better chance of winning the Coppa Italia or Conference League? The cup final against Inter will be tough, whereas none of the teams left in the Conference League scare me as much.
Yeah, I think we are a better chance of winning the Conference League, but I'd prefer to see us win the Coppa Italia, it's a more prestigious trophy.

Having said that, when it comes to La Viola any silverware is special, so why not win both. :D

We appear to be throwing away any chance of winning the Conference League after losing 2-1 at home to Basel in the first leg. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back