State of Origin Series XIV Round 3 - Victoria Country vs Western Australia at Manangatang Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Big game Black Swans, time for us to get going in this carnival and show the rest of the competition what we're made of. Let's fire up, hit them hard early and put them on the back foot right from the get go! :thumbsu:

Go Black Swans!! :thumbsu:

Roving eh? That's kind of rare but I won't let you down Skip
Put all the names into a randomiser and this was our 47th best lineup, which is obviously enough to beat these plebs.

Are you allowed to call them Black Swans? Won't someone get offended by that?

I would hope that someone wouldn't be as precious enough to be offended by our state bird.

You are obliquely saying we all look like Natalie Portman - how could we be offended?

We're basically a team of Natalie Portmans in both looks and footballing skill.

Apologies for the lack of leadership, I was told captaining the Black Swans was akin to a self-driving car.

Good to see Ljp86 talking down our looks.
I often enjoyed going for walks around Self-Driving Car River when I lived in Perth. It's a very picturesque part of the world.

Apologies for the lack of leadership, I was told captaining the Black Swans was akin to a self-driving car.

Good to see Ljp86 talking down our looks.
As in a terrible idea and bound for a crash and burn? Sounds about right, Ljp was probably the one that told you, wasn't he.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I am free to post in any thread.
Get the * out of here, you're not worthy of putting on a WA jumper, let alone spit shinning any Counts boots post game, so take your shitty talentless ass and * off out of this thread. Come back when you are born in Country Victoria dickhead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back