State of Origin Series XV Round 5 - Western Australia v Vic Country @ Perth Stadium (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarkyn_24

Hall of Famer
Dec 23, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
At half time it looked like we were giving a good enough account of ourselves to play off in a Granny but that third quarter squashed any chance.

Proud of the resilience and glad that we fought the issue out. Glad to not be holding up the SOO ladder for a change.

Bad luck Counts, thanks for the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheInjuryFactory

Make SFA Great Again
Aug 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors, SFFC, Hajduk

Rucked the Counts over today, I felt it in my waters Tarks. :D

Well we saved the best for last WA, thought we fought back pretty well this series after an awful Series XIV. Cheers skipper Tarkyn_24 , my fellow VC Ljp86 and the whole gang, always really enjoy my WA time. :cool:

Thanks for the days Counts :thumbsu:

Ljp86

West Coast Eagles - 2018 AFL Premiers!!
Apr 5, 2005
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Indoor Sports WA
Good win, Black Swans!! We got off to a good start and steadily increased our lead until partway through the third quarter before taking the footy off the pedal a bit. From there it was quite a tussle but in the end we were the better side and managed to get the win.

Very solid games by TheInjuryFactory and Dr Mantis Taboggan with good support from Barrybran, Noobz0r, Agent93 and Metalcrusher while CakeEater bagged another four goals in what was a good carnival for him.

Nice to finish the series with a win and despite not making the Grand Final, this series was an improvement on the last two. Hopefully we can bottle this and take it into the next State of Origin series. :thumbsu:

Go Black Swans!! :thumbsu:

Top Bottom