State of Origin Series XV Round 5 - Western Australia v Vic Country @ Perth Stadium (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How did we get here Counts? What the * were you clowns doing last round? I mean we're a pile of s**t, but you guys were meant to stop him.

You realise NaturalDisaster is about to become the State of Origin winning captain.

Let that sink in. Fair dinkum.

How did we get here Counts? What the fu** were you clowns doing last round? I mean we're a pile of s**t, but you guys were meant to stop him.

You realise NaturalDisaster is about to become the State of Origin winning captain.

Is it too late for me to abdicate?

How did we get here Counts? What the fu** were you clowns doing last round? I mean we're a pile of s**t, but you guys were meant to stop him.

It's easier to ignore it.

You could always take off in our spaceship? :think:

lost_perth_karel_ave.jpg

Ya kiddin yaself, ClarkeM is about to become the most winningest captain in SoO history.

Cockburn is a little too far south though
No such thing. If you're south, you're south all the way down mwerp.

It is too late to bail. You, Clarkey, Ding and who ever runs the Jellyback rabble will go down in history as the first people to ever permit ND his time in the Sun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No such thing. If you're south, you're south all the way down mwerp.
Can’t argue with that
I’m moving interstate in a few weeks but nobody will be able to take away the SOR sandgroper side of me

I don't know mate... I've seen his game plan. :huh:
What plan? Going by the lack of a team sheet against Vic Metro .... I don’t think there was one . They seem to be putting in more effort now that their season is on the line too.

It is too late to bail. You, Clarkey, Ding and who ever runs the Jellyback rabble will go down in history as the first people to ever permit ND his time in the Sun.
They warned me not to get involved. :(

Why ya moving?
Mix of work and life reasons
I’m sure I’ll be back for good eventually as WA is home
Already planning when the trips home are going to be ... and Round 1 looks promising
No leave involved either

I think we can all blame okeydoke7 for that.

It's more fun that way.

Mix of work and life reasons
I’m sure I’ll be back for good eventually as WA is home
Already planning when the trips home are going to be ... and Round 1 looks promising
No leave involved either

Only reason I asked is there are shed loads of jobs in WA.

I’ve never understood why watch repairers insist on keeping us two to three hours behind the rest of Australia. Is it cartel behaviour? Is it to keep us in line with the Intergalactic Karel Av Space Time? I don’t get it. :(

I’ve never understood why watch repairers insist on keeping us two to three hours behind the rest of Australia. Is it cartel behaviour? Is it to keep us in line with the Intergalactic Karel Av Space Time? I don’t get it. :(

I've been in WA 17 years now and I still can't get used to the bloody sun coming up at 4am in Summer …..

I've been in WA 17 years now and I still can't get used to the bloody sun coming up at 4am in Summer …..
I lived in Melbourne and the UK over the last three years and I still can’t get used to the bloody sun coming up at all.

Failed SOO campaign obvs.
And I had such high hopes for this year because the signs were there despite 0 wins last year but alas :(

Yep for sure . I’ve never worked anywhere else. The focus now that I’ve recovered is to wrap things up as smoothly as possible so that the door remains open for me to return if/when I still want to.

Back