State of Origin Series XV Round 5 - Western Australia v Vic Country @ Perth Stadium (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And I had such high hopes for this year because the signs were there despite 0 wins last year but alas :(
Can’t polish a turd. So maybe I should stop trying and should start focussing on QOOTY instead.

Can’t polish a turd. So maybe I should stop trying and should start focussing on QOOTY instead.
Will you play yourself in the 18?
And I am uninspired by the Counts’ lineup/team so for the first time this series, I’m not seeking a specific matchup ( SarahSmiles , Test Tickle , DERO and Elton Johns Wig all seem awol anyway) . Play me (or not play me) wherever’s best for team balance :)

I don't know mate... I've seen his game plan. :huh:

007.gif
That's the trick, we don't actually use ClarkeM's game plans. We just let him think he is in control, but I'm basically still captain for this year, just didn't want my name scribbled all over the record books.

And I am uninspired by the Counts’ lineup/team so for the first time this series, I’m not seeking a specific matchup ( SarahSmiles , Test Tickle , DERO and Elton Johns Wig all seem awol anyway) . Play me (or not play me) wherever’s best for team balance :)

Yeah I'm with you mate, as long as its not on a *ing FLANK … hear that Tarkyn_24 you campaigner!

I've been in Melbourne for approximately 4 days in the past 6 weeks.... But you're on

I’ll take that as consent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to hurt DERO before the season starts
We know that , but there was no reason to let DERO know too
I was enjoying seeing him quiver :p
If you end up playing on each other anyway , please don’t go easy just because you’ll soon be teammates again
Besides I don’t think Injuries & Suspensions will ever return ...

Unfortunately yes. Wasn't even worth showing up, got dragged after the 1st quarter :(
If that was the lowlight of the school holidays , what has been the highlight ? :)

We know that , but there was no reason to let DERO know too
I was enjoying seeing him quiver :p
If you end up playing on each other anyway , please don’t go easy just because you’ll soon be teammates again
Besides I don’t think Injuries & Suspensions will ever return ...
You mean Quivorir

How did we get here Counts? What the fu** were you clowns doing last round? I mean we're a pile of s**t, but you guys were meant to stop him.

You realise NaturalDisaster is about to become the State of Origin winning captain.

Let that sink in. Fair dinkum.

Mate, have you heard about my Grand final history? I’m not confident :(

TIF still panicking trying to think up a combination to defeat the Counts.

Let me give you a hint mate, don't pick a side made up of WA posters, it won't work.

If that was the lowlight of the school holidays , what has been the highlight ? :)
Probably the hike up a mountain in the Arava near Eilat to see the sunrise over Jordan, Egypt, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Incredible morning

Round 5: Official Team Sheet - Western Australia v East Adelaide/Ballarat

B: Carson Dial - JoshWoodenSpoon - gym4life
HB: MWPP - Dr Mantis Taboggan - CazC30
C: Agent93 - Van_Dyke - Metalcrusher
HF: Matera92 - Ljp86 - Biggie
F: CakeEater - Tarkyn_24 - TY24
R: TheInjuryFactory - Barrybran - Noobz0r
INT: miggs - ArdentEagle

IN: TY24, Dr Mantis Taboggan
OUT: larrikin, Square Peg

Carson Dial RHF -> LBP
JoshWoodenSpoon RR -> FB
gym4life LHF -> RBP
MWPP ROV -> LHB
Dr Mantis Taboggan OUT -> CHB
CazC30 LFP -> RHB
Agent93 LBP -> LW
Matera92 RBP -> LHF
Ljp86 RHB -> CHF
Biggie LW -> RHF
CakeEater FF -> LFP
Tarkyn_24 INT -> FF
TY24 OUT -> RFP
TheInjuryFactory FB -> RUCK
Barrybran LHB -> RR
Noobz0r CHF -> ROV
midges RFP -> INT
ArdentEagle CHB -> INT
larrikin RUCK -> OUT
Square Peg INT -> OUT

Probably the hike up a mountain in the Arava near Eilat to see the sunrise over Jordan, Egypt, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Incredible morning
Sounds amazing :)
Was this a school or family trip?

Round 5: Official Team Sheet - Western Australia v East Adelaide/Ballarat

B: Carson Dial - JoshWoodenSpoon - gym4life
HB: MWPP - Dr Mantis Taboggan - CazC30
C: Agent93 - Van_Dyke - Metalcrusher
HF: Matera92 - Ljp86 - Biggie
F: CakeEater - Tarkyn_24 - TY24
R: TheInjuryFactory - Barrybran - Noobz0r
INT: miggs - ArdentEagle

IN: TY24, Dr Mantis Taboggan
OUT: larrikin, Square Peg

Carson Dial RHF -> LBP
JoshWoodenSpoon RR -> FB
gym4life LHF -> RBP
MWPP ROV -> LHB
Dr Mantis Taboggan OUT -> CHB
CazC30 LFP -> RHB
Agent93 LBP -> LW
Matera92 RBP -> LHF
Ljp86 RHB -> CHF
Biggie LW -> RHF
CakeEater FF -> LFP
Tarkyn_24 INT -> FF
TY24 OUT -> RFP
TheInjuryFactory FB -> RUCK
Barrybran LHB -> RR
Noobz0r CHF -> ROV
midges RFP -> INT
ArdentEagle CHB -> INT
larrikin RUCK -> OUT
Square Peg INT -> OUT
Fair enough I'm on the bench, I only just figured out where the match threads are!

BTW - * you Vic scum!!!!!! (Am I doing it right?)

Back