Serious: Ban the word 'salt' 'salty' etc

Are people who use the word 'salt' or 'salty' in a debate sub-human?

• Yes

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 39 55.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site needs to seriously consider banning these words.

ALL you ever see these days is gentlemen such as myself trying to engage in civil debate and some village idiot will try to derail the whole debate by calling everyone around him her that doesn't agree 'salty'

F a r k is changed to glory be so let's change 'salty' to 'im the village idiot'

Thx
Stop being so im the village idiot

Surely there is a mod out there tempted to make this change. These posts would tell a very different story
Chief has discussed filtering the word “salt” to “delicious” many times.

OP needs to calm down and go on a holiday- https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attractions-g60922-Activities-Salt_Lake_City_Utah.html

data=D770BV718s0DRjtaIUET-BvcTFguAmmBLCLgRzvNMP2tv_lISQaca2mAmbMpvXW-Eob0njPa9s-9qKlVV0PjdwvgahGSreklotdOAHsgMIr01Ue5bqctTVXA_BeYTe8C592gsSprehQfUzLmaYtTKAoaT14uxp_5Ds0oZ71UnriWIxregf4Ui4s1Nn2wshkuNQG_yg0V-nZnX-au7bmWeA&w=366&h=160

This site needs to seriously consider banning these words.

ALL you ever see these days is gentlemen such as myself trying to engage in civil debate and some village idiot will try to derail the whole debate by calling everyone around him her that doesn't agree 'salty'

F a r k is changed to glory be so let's change 'salty' to 'im the village idiot'

Thx
Ignore?

Apathy. You gotta love it's lack of passion.

The people have spoken and they know its time for change.

Never mind salty, when are we going to get a proper grammar check? Use of apostrophes is ludicrously bad. These are two consecutive posts in this thread.

It's happening right in front of me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never mind salty, when are we going to get a proper grammar check? Use of apostrophes is ludicrously bad. These are two consecutive posts in this thread.

Your salty!

Won't anyone think of the children?

Its a shame kid's has to lived in thus world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back