Serious: Ban the word 'salt' 'salty' etc

Are people who use the word 'salt' or 'salty' in a debate sub-human?

• Yes

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 39 55.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure there are browser extensions you can download that automatically changes one word or phrase into one of your choosing, if it annoys you that much. For example:

Salty > I'm the Village Idiot
North Melbourne fans > North Melbourne fan
Lethlean > Hey you behind the bushes
BTs Nana > Salt Mine 3000

The possibilities are endless.

totally agree. i could have used 'salt' or 'salty' many times before but it is just childish. noone is salty. it is actually often that the people who use those words are the saltiest. come at me.

This site needs to seriously consider banning these words.

ALL you ever see these days is gentlemen such as myself trying to engage in civil debate and some village idiot will try to derail the whole debate by calling everyone around him her that doesn't agree 'salty'

F a r k is changed to glory be so let's change 'salty' to 'im the village idiot'

Thx
Mmmmmmmm
Nuh
Sorry dude, I tried to care but just couldn't manage it.

Fishing is easy.

They're biting...

51mMpuBkqxL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOURANDHALF%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This site needs to seriously consider banning these words.

ALL you ever see these days is gentlemen such as myself trying to engage in civil debate and some village idiot will try to derail the whole debate by calling everyone around him her that doesn't agree 'salty'

F a r k is changed to glory be so let's change 'salty' to 'im the village idiot'

Thx
THIS

IMG_0630.JPG

No ******* word triggers me more

Not to get too far ahead of myself but when does this thread qualify for 'Certified Legendary' and what perks might I look forward to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP has a point because you can't even have a proper discussion without either some person who wasn't apart of your convo to begin with joining in because they themselves are salty at your comments so proceed to call you salty or just someone in general calling you salty because you state some truths they don't want to hear.

OP has a point because you can't even have a proper discussion without either some person who wasn't apart of your convo to begin with joining in because they themselves are salty at your comments so proceed to call you salty or just someone in general calling you salty because you state some truths they don't want to hear.
I get what you're saying.

In my view, when someone starts throwing the salty label around too much. (or finishing every second sentence with "at best") it's a great guide of who to ignore.

It's a cold day in hell when Bounce and I agree on anything so that should tell you all something.

#voteyes

#itstime

#getitdone

Salty, Sooky, Bitter, photo of crying baby etc etc

Sorry they got pantsed OP, but when you play the GF you win or you die (in Bigfooty bragging rights world).

It's only been a week, harden up and get on with it.

Or leave...

Either way.

Finally someone said it. I agree with OP.
Maybe you wouldn't be such a salty individual if you weren't busy pencilling in the victory all last week before you got completely owned when your star studded forward line couldn't score with the go to cheap goal out the back.

Can you all not see this? It's getting to the point people are judged on the team they support not the thread title.

Where is the quality control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back