Rumour Serious Tension between Bell and Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

If anything, they should all go on a massive ayuhuasca trip together and get out of their own heads and start enjoying themselves again. It’s a game where they run around and kick a ball for a living. Hardly life or death stuff.

Imagine being offended that they wanted to have a beer together.

The weak prick that call himself "the snitch" hasn't got the balls to put his real name to his bullshit.
Going to say , you should be owning it.

It was the bloke at the pub trying to fire up the patrons.

Reckon this so called journalist followed them me.
Journalist is a pretty far fetched read on the bloke, or maybe female!!!! Which everHe/She is far from a journalist.
But any one that pays to read the Rag, is way beyond help.

My brother saw them at the Fed. They were acting responsible just hanging out.View attachment 1672442
They went to see their coach for next season, conveniently a JL too. Unfortunately, Pearce isn't impressed by this development (as can be seen by the look on his face) after seeing the score.

If anything, they should all go on a massive ayuhuasca trip together and get out of their own heads and start enjoying themselves again. It’s a game where they run around and kick a ball for a living. Hardly life or death stuff.

Imagine being offended that they wanted to have a beer together.
I think this is exactly what JL and Bell should do together. Can you imagine the synergy?????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back