Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gethsemene

All Australian
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As discussed in the planning thread, going to run a 'Set and Forget' league, I'm making a players database/spreadsheet, then will take down peoples teams and update through the season and see who gets bragging rights at the end!

Rules: (as decided by me)

Your team will be 22 players (no bench) 6D/8M/2R/6F with a max value of 9m (I took off $125k per bench player you would have picked)
Once you post in this thread, your team is finalised, can't be changed, if you edit your post to change your team, you're disqualified!
One entry per person, let's not make this crazy.
If there is a tie, the winner will be the FIRST person who posted their squad in here, so if someone has already chosen that 22, you can't win!
Playing for bragging rights only, unless I can convince the mods to give a badge!
The end point for posting a squad will be the Siren week one!
Not a head to head league, so no finals ect, will run home and away season only.

I'll try and keep the thread updated every week, with leaderboard and weekly winners just may take a tiny bit of time inputting all the scores ect, so if I get busy forgive me!

As discussed in the planning thread, going to run a 'Set and Forget' league, I'm making a players database/spreadsheet, then will take down peoples teams and update through the season and see who gets bragging rights at the end!

Rules: (as decided by me)

Your team will be 22 players (no bench) 6D/8M/2R/6F with a max value of 9m (I took off $125k per bench player you would have picked)
Once you post in this thread, your team is finalised, can't be changed, if you edit your post to change your team, you're disqualified!
One entry per person, let's not make this crazy.
If there is a tie, the winner will be the FIRST person who posted their squad in here, so if someone has already chosen that 22, you can't win!
Playing for bragging rights only, unless I can convince the mods to give a badge!
The end point for posting a squad will be the Siren week one!
Not a head to head league, so no finals ect, will run home and away season only.

I'll try and keep the thread updated every week, with leaderboard and weekly winners just may take a tiny bit of time inputting all the scores ect, so if I get busy forgive me!
Sounds great count me IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back