Set Something Straight, i am an EAGLES SUPPORTER!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WEST COAST
Since recent happenings in the FANTASY cricket(my departing to the allies;)) i have been called a dockers supporter, a collingwood supporter, an essendon supporter etc.
I just want to say DO NOT CALL ME THIS PLEASE, i take great offense to being called ANYTHING BUT an eagles supporter.
I admit to being an unloyal basted:D in fantasy games, BUT YOU KNOW better than anyone my allegience, and how strongly alligned I am to the Eagles!.
I don't mind being called AKA(allies kickass) but PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME UNLOYAL TO THE EAGLES, as i am not unloyal, and will never follow anyone but the eagles in the afl.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suuuure......you jumped off our boat pretty quickly, whats to say if things dont go well with the Eagles but the Dockers go really well....will we see a similar thing happen.

One things for sure....Vis, Frodes, WA, D4E's, GoEagles, VOR, Iceman, GB, EF, etc etc etc and my loyalty will never be in question, but after the stunt you pulled, unfortunatly yours always will be??

If my loyalty to the Eagles is put in question because i changed teams in the fantasy cricket, i find that really sad.
I have followed the eagles since their inception.
I am about to embark on my second year as a MEMBER of the Eagles. Not all of you are that, and don't say its due to other commitments. I couldn't afford it AND i live in Albany, but due to my love of the eagles I still bought one.
I wear EAGLEs clothes EVERYWHERE i go and my room is COVERED in everything Eagles. None of my friends like the Eagles, but i still never give in to them.
But if you wanna question my loyalty behind a computer screen, go right ahead, it won't change my views, and i will still post just like normal, it will just be sad that something as minor as this has changed your oppinions of me.

But being an Eagles supporter is being part of a 36,000+ community. This board is a part of that community. This board has a West Coast Eagles cricket team called WCW.

Now sureley you can see that it's all gold and blue......but you are throwing away your gold and blue cricket colours and putting on Allies colours (whatever they are). You are foresaking the creed, the colours, the fans, the board, the people............that's what it's all about. We feel let down :(

and so has WCE2000

Also, when i was going to set up a new fantasy footy side, i wanted to make an Eagles team, but oh no, none of youy wanted to join!

I can see where you are coming from, but this just wasn't about fantasy cricket, it was about fantasy footy too, and in that i am captain, so need to do the best for my team, and moving got 3 good players to the team, so thats why i did it.

Originally posted by eagleskickass
If my loyalty to the Eagles is put in question because i changed teams in the fantasy cricket, i find that really sad.
I have followed the eagles since their inception.
I am about to embark on my second year as a MEMBER of the Eagles. Not all of you are that, and don't say its due to other commitments. I couldn't afford it AND i live in Albany, but due to my love of the eagles I still bought one.
I wear EAGLEs clothes EVERYWHERE i go and my room is COVERED in everything Eagles. None of my friends like the Eagles, but i still never give in to them.
But if you wanna question my loyalty behind a computer screen, go right ahead, it won't change my views, and i will still post just like normal, it will just be sad that something as minor as this has changed your oppinions of me.

I just read some of your posts on the departure and realised that you are really being offended a lot by what we are saying. Now I can't speak for everyone, but i sure as hell meant all I said in a light hearted manner. Please don't think for a moment that I am seriously questioning your loyalty to the eagles.

I just thought I would get all that off my chest before this "debacle" turns ugly and someone goes a bit too far.

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes

I just read some of your posts on the departure and realised that you are really being offended a lot by what we are saying. Now I can't speak for everyone, but i sure as hell meant all I said in a light hearted manner. Please don't think for a moment that I am seriously questioning your loyalty to the eagles.

I just thought I would get all that off my chest before this "debacle" turns ugly and someone goes a bit too far.

I did think that too, but it just keeps going on and on.
I am glad that you meant it light heartedly;)
I know i have annoyed you all by doing this, but understand i will never support another AFL side, its just not even possible;)
and if you are going to say things still, please let me know if you are being sarcastic or not with a :D or a ;)
Cheers:cool:

Originally posted by Frodo
But being an Eagles supporter is being part of a 36,000+ community. This board is a part of that community. This board has a West Coast Eagles cricket team called WCW.

Now sureley you can see that it's all gold and blue......but you are throwing away your gold and blue cricket colours and putting on Allies colours (whatever they are). You are foresaking the creed, the colours, the fans, the board, the people............that's what it's all about. We feel let down :(

Well im with Frodo on this one....i feel a little betrayed. I thought we all stood together as Eagles fans...and then you go and do something unneccasary...I mean you had a perfectly good team right here with your fellow Eagles supporters, you had the Vice Captaincy and then you throw it all back in our faces by joining another team...:(

I find it very annoying if anything....leaving your friends in the lurch without a strike bowler for the coming season...no fair warning even so we could try and get a replacement. You just up and leave .... very disappointing.

EKA, please don`t be bothered by it all. I`m SURE that they are all only jokin.

I know for sure that you are true blue (and yellow).

Originally posted by GoEagles
eagleskickass, you now have the nickname 'Mitchell White' who was a VC for the club before moving to one of our rivals.

Mitchell White moved on because of Judge and the way things were going. He missed out in 1994 and you didn't see any of the sulking you've seen from other players who missed out on a GF in similar circumstances. He is still Eagles through and through.

EKA, I can understand why the others feel betrayed and I think you should try to understand too. On the other hand, fantasy cricket is not worth spoiling a beautiful friendship for.

So, I appeal for calm on all sides and suggest that you all treat the matter as closed and let's all focus on the agreed desirable outcome - a successful West Coast Eagles.

Mitchell White moved on because of Judge and the way things were going. He missed out in 1994 and you didn't see any of the sulking you've seen from other players who missed out on a GF in similar circumstances. He is still Eagles through and through.

100% correct. Mitch asked for a two year contract. He was ignored for three months and eventually told that they would think about a one year contract. He said that he knew KJ wanted him out. That's why he left. He is cetainly a son of the Eagles and a great one at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back